Friday, October 06, 2006


i have left writing and its been quite a while now.....i used to be this girl who used to express her innermost feelings,views n opinions in form of writing a daily journal or penning down poems....but sadly this habit of mine has faded into oblivion....i have entered a new phase of my life known by all as "college life".....life changed drastically after entering Jadavpur University......i have evolved as a person......become more of a happy go lucky teenager....but however this wasnt what i was before entering college........i was a girl who used to b almost a high achiever in academics and sports,this had cost me a lot of friends,who thought this somehow made me vain and proud...then again there were friends of mine who parted ways with me when they thought i wasnt kowtowing to all of their wishes.....sum formed opinion i was a snob...hence i kept to myself because it used to happen so,that every time i came close to a certain person...i have been disillusioned about how true the bond actually was.......this has been repeated time and again...and i have been left alone to pick up d broken pieces and move on......such bitter experiences have forced me to become sumwat stoic and a loner..quite contradictory to what i actually am.....but my college and the wonderfull friends i have made there have changed all that....................
SHUBHANKAR....he is my best pal in college....like other i have knwn him 4 barely a few montha yet he is like a brother to me....scolding me,protecting me llooking over me....just u name it n he is all tht n more.....havent really felt tht cheerished by a friend...who would notice smallest of things abt me.giv me reminders and wouldnt even hesitate to ripp off his notes if only tht means it would help me get a good grade......he has come to mean soo much that the i feel paranoid about the day we would have to part ways....................he is a complete sweetheart
ROHIT,oh he is really what u call a genuine softie..ever helpful......he is extremely approchable....u can talk to him just abt everythn....he wont even crib if u go on n on about a certain topic when ure upset...there are times when he understands the unspoken and lends a hand without any hesitation.......he is like the comforter every 1 wud always crave for and is the solution to all probs......
NIMISHA...she is one hellva girl friend of mine...sweet cute extremely friendly...she can make u feel at home in an instant....a person who excepts all just the way there are...a person with no frills..practicle...has her head on her shoulder....she is the girl pal every girl wants....she is like sunshine in my life....goin to coll and not seeing her around makes me feel as if sumthns amiss.....havent known her long but she has come to mean a lot to me......
SHILADITYA...this whacko doesnt hav 1 serious bone is his body...always smiling and cheerful he is a sweeheart.....u cant really turn to him when ure goin thru a crisis bcz he wont understand the gravity of d situation but if u want to forget everythn and hav a good time..he is ur guy.....a fantastic human being with no complexities in mind...he is one of d most dedicated and generous friends i have ever come accross.............
SATISH........well he is a perfect gentleman...he understands the most complex and intricate situations and issues....he is this cuddly teddy bear who will make u feel protective and affectionate ....he takes on various roles in my life....he acts like brother when he forbids me from doin sumthing that i shudnt do...he is d friend who hears me blabbering my never ending problems...he is d concience when he tries to make me understand my follies..........
these people are like my family in college-a home away from home...these friends of mine has helped my blossom over the months and emmerge as d person i am....thankx a ton guys for being there for me and making me belive in the bonds of friendship once again.....had it not been for u people i wud have lived in an illusion that most friendships are a survial instict of ours,sum people we require in life to live and go on...but now i knw otherwise......friendship now has a whole new difinition to me.............................kudos!

4 comments:

rohit said...

raka yu can always count on your frnds to be there... and let me tell yu yu are knoe snob.. atleast i never found you as one.. one thing yu can be rest assured about is... dat when u need us we will b thre.... no transiency here

Anonymous said...

snob who? your friends will always be there for u.......

Anonymous said...

uh oh i forgot to say minko here.

Anonymous said...

friends are always frieds...
u want them or not they will always be with you..