Friday, October 06, 2006


this is a special msg to a very special friend of mine,who has been my rock,being there when i was lost n all alone,who helped me to be what i am,today.



life is not picturesque.it has its shares of ups n downs,smiles n frowns.the tough times never last long,like with each night comes the advent of a bright new day.in the same way our hardships soon pass by with the love n support of near n dear ones.its their love n concern that encourages us to move on overcoming our short commings.in my journey of life i have a friend who plays a pivotal part in my learning n healing process.i say "hav" bcoz for me,he still is my friend, philosopher n guide,who gave me a new lease of life..but, for him, unfortunately im ceasing to exist.for me our friendship will never have to face the curse of oblivion but my dedication n love will keep the fire in our friendship burning throughtout my life.the experience of knowing him has been an enlightning one 4 me n im goin to cheerish it till etenity.

when we first met, i never really knew how much ud come to mean to me in just a matter of months but den u did,n thats wats soo charming abt u.in u i found an ocean,i found strength to move on from u,lesson to live life n lots of peace n solace in u.thats y i call u an ocean,who only gives n does so without reluctance or xpecting anything in return.but u knw wat?somewhere down the months ive found the magic of our beautiful relationship wearing off.mayb soon there will b a time when i ll remain all but a memory to u.but i want my existance in ur life even as a memory to b a happy one n thats all i ask.i knw having u in my life has been an xperience i ll cheerish throughout ny life,bcoz it not only gave me pleasure but taught me loads. all i want to do is to thank u for all the gr8 moments u have given me to cheerish making my knwing u all the more special.THANKX a lot!!!u may think u n me have nothing between us n for me to forget u wont be a difficult task.but u r wrong,dreadfully wrong.does one forget sum1 who has taught one to survive in the rat race of dis world.no matter how bad n cruel i am,i knw 4 sure im nt ingrateful.wat u hav done for me,no one has done for me.so anytime u need me,u ll never find me backing off.we may loose our frienship in course of time but the fact remains somewhere ive loved u,n loved u alot,as a friend as someone who gave me a new life.im really sorry for all the times i have troubled u n hurt u but i never intended to.i knw u dnt think im capable of feeling the things u feel for me but im n have n have nothing more to offer.you think im no1 to u but sumwhere i always thought i was.silly of me but i thought so n now im disillusioned n it hurts soo much n i dont even knw why?why cant i stop feeling hurt?i dont think i can write anymore just that i want u to be happy forever,happy n smiling with not a shadow of sorrow or unhappiness to cloud ur horizon.a person like u deserves all the good things n thats what i ll always wish for u-health,happiness n prosperity.

2 comments:

rohit said...

who is this frined raka... its nice to know friendship does manage to be so strong and influential in any persons life.....

Anonymous said...

Its always great to have a friend like that raka.....I have three very close friends-tathagata,chandreyi and u....and u know what sis/ friendship has its sublime as well as painful moments...

who is this friend,u should have mentioned his name raka.