Saturday, November 25, 2006

"TAG"

rohit tagged me...so i am now to write 10 things that give me pleasure....so here i go

~~when my niece does something she shouldnt...and runs and hides behind me so that i can save her from getting a scolding...

~~reading a wonderful book

~~spending time with my guy...

~~sitting in jheel par with friends and having one of our famous adda sessions....

~~when i am appreciated on my achievements.....

~~when i get more marks than my best buddy,shubhankar...and i gloat over it..

~~being in the company of my guys family

~~winning in badminton and rowing.....

~~making long calls in the middle of the night......

~~walking in the rain......


now i tag subho and dada[samrat]....

2 comments:

rohit said...

yes we all luv da jheel par sessions

Rith said...

yeah u bug me alright by gloating over ur marks....and i love it when u get more than me...its always nice to be defeated by u..u truely r gr8...i submit defeat!:)