Saturday, December 09, 2006


GOING BACK TO SCHOOL


in just about a week i am goin back to school...its that time of the year again...and like every year our school is hosting our annual school concert-PERKIE AND THE PRINCE....and like all other years i ll be present but not as a student but as a alumni....i have started a whole new life in college...made some great friends and had many a wonderful moment....but every now and then...nostalgia would creep in...my heart would yearn for those days when my throat would become all sore from yelling and cheering for my house[vivekananda house-yellow] in the inter house games or sports meet..those house meeting...planning stragies to beat other houses...those secret talking with friends...or the exhilaration that coursed through me and my best pal while waiting for our voting results to come out...the ecstatic feeling when i won and became the house captain...then lifting the house cup of the year...all in all schhol life was as fun as it can get..barring ofcorse a few unpleasant encounters that id rather forget......
just to think that soon i ll be able to go back where i had met d most amazing friends of the world....learnt whatever i know today....a place that gave me my own identity,my school a place of greatest importance to me,being the best in the whole wide world....it fills me with a sense of childlike excitement,affection and a uncontrollable happiness just thinking of goin back to visit....it seems as if i cant contain the happiness within me....yippeee!!!!i am goin back to school.......to d golden era of my past and to my childhood days....

2 comments:

samrat majumder said...

Yaaa its true ,, its quite a nostalgic feeling gng back to the school and be a part in d school event ,may be not as student but as a X student --- meeting with frnds with whom u used to be sharing ur tiffin ,throwing pranks etc to meet thm after a 4-5 month delay .. must be helluva exp and fun .
Do hav lots of fun thn .............

priyanka sarkar said...

hey raka!!!
awesome post dear...got me a trip down nostalgia again!!!LER rocks!!!
here s to our ammmmmazing schooldays!!:)
gr8 goin girl...