Saturday, December 30, 2006

a previous post on a particular friend has been deleted....because i had written that when i really didn't know that person ...i thought i knew but i was wrong...thanks to a fellow blogger and a really good friend of mine who made me see the whole issue in true light and helping me cope through the crisis....and a friend...who cared enough to let me know of this and not keeping me in darkness...however heartbreaking the issue is,i know u guys were right in telling me...i will always be indebted to you...thanks a ton to you both...

2 comments:

Cin said...

Hi! I came across your wonderful blog today, after posting in my own. It appears that we have some very similar feelings, and it was very comforting to me to read your words and know that I am not the only person out there that feels this way. How I wish you were my friend! I certainly would not take such a wonderful soul for granted!! Blessings to you and heres hoping that the new year brings us both all the wonderful things we desire and deserve. Cindy

Raka said...

2@ cindy...
thankz a lot...wish u a happy and a prosperous new year too...hoping to be friends and seeing more of you...