Saturday, December 16, 2006

Troubled Times

Looking up into your eyes
I see a look of emptiness
And my heart is
Ripped apart,
Aghast and shocked
I wonder, why
You seem so detached
And so cold,
Are you the man
I fell in love with?

You touch lacks
The familiarity and
Warmth
Is it true?
Or I am imagining?
Tell me I am wrong
And that all is well.
Tell me you love me
Make me feel whole again.


Sun has disappeared,
Eclipsed by sorrow
Happiness has been replaced
By desolation.
Why am I feeling so lost?
And so alone?
Can it be true?
That you wont be around
Anymore???

How do I live without you?
How do I survive?
If you are gone?
Come back,
Don’t let me go.
Don’t curse me
To be unloved
Come back.
Say, you will
Love me again
Come back,
And make me whole again

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey pal dont worry i am sure tought times are not here to stay...btw u expressed yourself beautifully...rahul

MeThinx said...

Heartrending. Reading this made me want to reach out and give you a hug. And I don't even know you. That's how powerful the writing is.