Saturday, January 13, 2007

CSA and Pranaadhika

finally i got to meet Pranaadhika....been reading her blog entries..scrapping on and off but its nothing like meeting her one on one.....must say i simply adore her meticulous ways,strength in accepting her weakness and the wrongs done to her.her no nonsense attitude and forthright ways is what sets her apart...even though she hardly knew me in person she had maintained a very affectionate and caring relationship with me before even knowing me...and today meeting her was like meeting an old friend..After hearing her speak out proudly about her baby 'ELAAN' just proves how passionate she is about 'CSA',hearing people talk of their experiences[Rahul] and knowing factual details further solidified my resolve to work actively with ELAAN to fight CSA.....i hope Ponchie finds my CV acceptable enough to let me work for Elaan...i am keeping my fingers crossed...hope this thing works out then i ll know i have done my bit to prevent another innocent and defenceless child from being sexually abused....

1 comment:

Little Dandelion "My tomorrows will shine" said...
This comment has been removed by the author.