Thursday, February 15, 2007

Valentines Day

ahh! the most dreaded day is finally over....the day began with me getting up from sleep tremendously late...a quick shampoo and i ran to my saloon for a hair cut...waiting for my stylist and finally the hair cut ..a run back home,,,a brush of my hair and putting on my new kurti and i was ready...just had one class yesterday...then a nice adda session with friends in class...then a on the spur decision to go to City Centre...Samik still hadn't called and fixed a time to meet up..and that drove me crazy [i hate when i don't know what will happen next, i am an organised person]and this was the first hint of a fight because i had forewarned Samik about this....

anyways the fight that was eminent,happened over a period of 2 hours..all this while i was with my friends and in city centre ....the best part was going to Starmark and finding the book- "Book of Answers" we asked weirdest of questions.. and the questions that i asked are as follows-

how will my evening with Samik go?
be prepared for mishaps

will i end up with Samik in life?
maybe

this was hilarious!and we were in splits asking all kinds of stupid and sordid questions....and this lifted my spirits to a large extent...they got a personal experience of a lovers tiff...and trust me it was anything but sweet and gory...there was a time when i thought of coming back home but by gods grace things changed...finally Samik and i came to a consensus that we ll meet and we did and then our mood and the whole outing went through a sea change,and that too for the better.

firstly we went to a coffee shop...where we talked at length and cleared all our differences and finally the animosity of the fight wore off....finally we both started enjoying ourselves....watching KROSSWINDZ performance made Samik feel a bit better and he stopped sulking and then we went for a cab ride to our next destination..that is the restaurant...we had a sumptuous meal...went for a wonderful walk..with the wind in our hair and hand in hand...until to my dismay i saw that merrily i had crossed my curfew...oh my god! mom is gonna kill me i thought....took a bus ride home...with Samik fussing over me...somehow i got home with mom glaring at me.."is this a time for a girl to come home?" thankfully dad interfered and got me off the hook"let her be...after all today is a special day.....i take it she has had her dinner outside!".......what an embarrassment!.....anyways Samik and i had another of our longish chat and finally i gratefully drifted off to sleep as the day came to an end...thankfully so...

2 comments:

disillusioned said...

wooooow...mindblowing v-day celebration....special day with special person spent in a special way...watelse do ya need....congrats gal......

Raka said...

@ distillusioned...
blush blush