Friday, February 02, 2007

Weighty Issues

A lot of new pictures have been clicked lately…and the reactions of it have all come out. ”You are looking good but your face looks fluffy” “you look a bit overweight”…that’s it! …I have decided…. I am going to lose some weight and that too fast…but no dieting just that i will put a check on what I eat and when, with a little bit of exercise thrown in… I just realized…if I don’t lose the puppy fat now I never will…soon I will be 20 and I’ll look like a middle aged lady waiting to be married and that too what an ugly bride!! Dark complexion, bad hair, below average features, overweight figure…first and foremost…I am not waiting to get married and I don’t care who thinks what about, the way I look…but what I do care is how I cannot wear anything I wish to, how at one time I used to be athletic and fit…I am not talking here of starving myself to make myself look reed thin but tone up myself…and I am going to do just that…. lose those extra kilos that makes me look fat…I do hope I succeed in my endeavors. I know I have failed on such missions before but this time I am going to put in whatever it takes to this plan through…what with Debdutta and Satish as my inspiration…I don’t think I have a chance to give up my resolution.

7 comments:

priyanka said...

......tok kon idiot boleche j tui mota? aschorjyo tooooooooo...tui kono angle thek aktuo mota nosh man..u got a perfect figure........tor blogs dekhchilam..raka tui times ba kothao apply kor...criously u r simply awesomeeeeeeeeee..darun likhish..amar tor sob kota lekha val legeche khali frst ta chara...tui aktu o mota na j ba jara boleche tader ENT r doc dekhate bol u look DAMN gd...n i mn it...n moreover ur outer beauty will b valuless without ur inner1...n u r d person wid a golden heart man..khub kom meye amon hoy.... chimerical wrld r basinda der janae j pls try to b a abit real..bairer dazzlin beauty vitor thek akdom khokla hote pare...raka s a gal of versatile quality...ami jotodin ok jani she can heal a broken hrt .......n dat makes her butifl like an angel......nyways.....ae ta amar akdom val lageni......baki gulo rocked..keep it up n pls..never ever try to change urself for others sake....u r butifl in ur own way.......rock on raka..

Opaline said...

Uff. Been there done that. All you need is a pair of jeans with a killer fit. =)

Cin said...

You are such a beautiful person inside and out. But if you want to get toned and athletic, you go girl! We are both on the same mission there. Whomever told you you have below average features needs to be flogged, you are one of the prettiest girls I know.

Ouroboros said...

amio roga hobo. amio roga hobo.

Raka said...

@priyanka
i am glad u think that way...but that is not an excuse for me to sit and accumiliate fat....its better i loose those extraa kilos just to stay fit well looking good is just a bonus

@opaline...
a well fitted jeans will only create an "illusion" of me being toned...i prefer to slog it out...

@cindy
thankx 4 d encouragement

@diviani...
if u become slim then i ll jump off ju ledge...:)

anurima said...

helllowwww... kinda bumped into your blog... and there r reasons enuf to come bak again... as fr looking fat, chintaa korish naa... amra khate-pite ghar ki ladki...bujhli?!

do chk out my blog if possible, it ain't as old as yours, neither as coherent, but a nice place to take shelter in...taina?

Raka said...

@ANURIMA
will surely look into your blog...would be my pleasure actually...

and thankx for the word of encouragement..in times of trouble it helps...

by the way people i have completed 3 days of excercise andbalance diet...yay!:)