Friday, March 02, 2007

a dash of colour

today we all celebrated holi in college...and my god what a mess...all kinds of colors..powdered,paints and more dreadful gooey stuff....people even used mud water from yesterdays rain and used it on others...eggs too weren't left out....its was a huge messy crowd forgetting everything just living for the moment...while this is one fun site there were others not so amusing...where people were just picked and thrown in the ponds and reservoirs nearby...eggs aimed at people who were totally uninterested to join this madness,poor them drenched from head to toe without any fault of theirs but in the end everyone took the whole event very sportingly..even star ananda came to cover us..just saw the clippings and they came out just wonderful...

are you wondering what i was doing?well i did play holi just a tad bit...usually i stay at home but this time i couldn't resist coming to college to see the fun..so even though i was just on a run escaping seniors who were determined to color me in the most unhygienic and dreadful of colors...their loss because they couldnt enter the college building to catch me[playing holi in the buildings is forbidden]moreover i was nicely perched on the ledge..seeing people letting their hair down and having fun...and taking pictures and vedios....then came the drinking session..i tasted "bhang" for the first time and to my immense disappointment i didn't get high even after my feeble but courageous attempt to drink it....but the fact that samik joined me later and played holi with me was the bonus and made my day perfect...

2 comments:

prajyot said...

y dont u add some pics of events thats r there in ur blog....it will make it more attractive.....

nice posts....

Raka said...

@prajyot..will do that..i am waiting for my friend to mail me the pics...after all it was her digicam...look out for the pics...