Monday, April 30, 2007

tagged yet again!!for the 3rd time :D


1. Pick out a scar you have, and explain how you got it:

two dark patches on my left elbow...i got it when i had gone on a cycle ride with a friend and to avoid a mad dog on the street i turned right and my paddle got stuck with hers...she moves away and i fell on the road and hurt myself

2. What is on the walls in your room?
on the pink walls, bookshelves and windows. loads of inspirational posters...pinned up notes...

3. What does your phone look like?
a normal black nokia 6030

4. What music do you listen to?
anything soft and soothing to ears

5. What is your current desktop picture?
a picture of my niece


6. What do you want more than anything right now?

a part time job!a printer,a writer..a digi cam..some clothes,a new cell and a few books!

7. Do you believe in gay marriage?
what??hell no!!

8. What time were you born?
early in the morning,about 5.10am

9. Are your parents still together?
yes.what kind of question is that?

10. What are you listening to?
my niece screaming

12. The last person to make you cry?
samik,my guy...he always makes me cry!

13. What is your favourite perfume/cologne?
i donot use any branded perfume...my favorite is however eu de cologne or any men's deodrant..they are spicy and remind me of waves breaking on the shore


14. What kind of hair/eye colour do you like on the opposite sex?

freshly shampooed but ruffled hair..falling on the face......with the eyes sparkling with naughtiness...is my ideal look on a guy

15. Do you like pain killers?
i donot resort to them,unless in dire situations...used it once though when i fell on my back while skating...it was terrible....

16. Are you too shy to ask someone out?
yes definitely but why bother when i get asked out


17. Fave pizza topping?

extra cheese with macaroni or chicken


18. If you could eat anything right now, what would it be?

one tall glass of milk shake,with an omelette's with stuffings of potato cheese and prawns.with salad,two piece of buttered bread..and a pie to finish off...[my mom is a good cook:D]

19. Who was the last person you made mad?
erm well...since my blog is read by quite a few known people,i ll just name a few people who make me really mad..dainty china doll,snooty man and the unbearable boy...wink wink


20. Is anyone in love with you?

duh!everyone is...i am quite lovable you know....

and now for my turn to tag people..seeing the response to my other tags...i ll just leave it to people who want to take it up...rajeev,steve and sharad are my new victims...since i didnt tag them before...so please do the honors....

p.s-NO MORE TAGS PLEASE!

8 comments:

Rajeev said...

was it necessary to mention my name there! [:(]

Shamash said...

Dainty Doll indeed...
how dainty must i say...
you could have described her in err broken fragemented sentences [:D]
snooty man and unbearable boy

*howls with laughter*

Though you nor Mandy tagged me i still take up the Tag lookout for my facebook notes... it will come soon

phoenix said...

@rajeev
yeah definately!:D

@rohit
you are missing the sarcasm pal....she is as dainty as a china doll...thats why she is so insecure..

as for tagging you...you never took up my previous tag...do that at once

Shamash said...

i di take up the previous tag!!!
its on m facebook notes.. dekho dekho

Smartalec said...

oh boy! u just had to do this, didnt you:p?! people should be tagged when they dont post regularly and have nothing to blog abt! also, people who're supposed to be busy studying but seemingly spend their life on blogger shouldn't be tagged too:p

well, guess i'll do in some time... btw neat answers, cute and candid!

Sharad Mathur said...

i did the needful [:(]

pls no more tags! [:P]

sharad

confessing7girl said...

:D!! it's always guys that make us cry!!!:D

phoenix said...

@steve
oopsey....

@sharad
okies...:D

@confessing girl
they are closest to us,so when someone is invaluable to you and close to whatever they do is kind of multiplies and hurts you..more than anyone else's would