Saturday, April 21, 2007

TAGGED!

hey people i have been tagged yet again and this time rajeev has done the honors!bear with me here i go....

7 Things I want to do in this lifetime:

1.i want to be a writer
2.i want to tour the world
3.go on Oprah Winfrey show
4.i want to own a sea facing apartment
5.i want to have kids :D
6.learn to play the guitar
7.have an enviable library and cd collection


7 Things I can do:

1.cook[i make amazing coffee]
2.i am good with kids
3.i can fix a fuse :D
4.i can swim,row and skate
5.read books 24*7 without a break!
6.stay awake for days altogether
7.manage any kind of situation and take responsibility


7 Things I can’t do:


1.play my guitar!
2.write using ornate language
3.put on make up like a pro!
4.tolerate snobs,liars and Hippocrates
5.show emotions blatantly like others can.
6.i can't sing even if i am paid to.
7.keep my closet in order


7 Things that attract me to other person:

1.intelligence
2.ability to strike up a conversation
3.being good with kids
4.courteous and responsible
5.broad minded outlook
6.mature and sensible
7.expressive


7 Things I say Most Often:


1.uff!ar parchina![i cant take it anymore]
2.what rubbish!
3.korbO NA[i wont do it]
4.shit!
5.yea...it happens
6.take life as it comes...
7.our doubts are traitors,it often makes us loose what we could have achieved,by fearing to attempt


7 people i want to take up this tag

1.cindy
2.rohit
3.ani
4.soohini
5.priyanka di
6.lisa
7.diviani

4 comments:

Rajeev said...

hehehe!
atlast u took up the tag! ;)
good :D

I wish all ur drams come true.

Peace & Love
JeeVY

Cin said...

I will take up the tag,look for my response soon...... :D

Lotsa Love!!

Cin

Lisa Francisco said...

why did you tag me!!!! geesh! lol i'll take it up in my next post. :)

Shamash said...

tag korli !!!.... ill put it up on facebook notes...