Sunday, April 29, 2007

take a bow,the BITCH resurfaces!

trinnnnng!

uffff....who is it now?cant a girl have a moment to herself studying,..damn the caller!

"hello??", came my bored voice
"hello..i am ******* ,[the bitch] calling"...[yeah to mess my life yet again!...i thought to myself]

bitch-why have why have you commented on me to *****
ME-you and me are not even on talking terms...and what i have to say has nothing to do with you..and so just keep out of my life....

bitch-you have hurt me you know?we are not even talking then why did you have to speak about me
ME-hurt?should you be talking about that?you were instrumental in my heartbreak but thankfully that is now my past!so should you be..why do you even bother resurfacing every few months?to agonize me?those days are over dude!i am no longer the meek girl,who readily forgave people and saw only the best best in all...only to be hurt over and over again!you would save both of us the trouble by getting outta my life..you the trouble of being disappointed,because i wont just yield to your evil designs..and me the trouble of putting you to place

bitch-we used to be good friends...i think we should talk and sort out the problems...
ME-you are my past and thats where you should be...yea you guessed it right...in my past!

there i have done it...all those years when i used to cry myself to sleep,agonizing over the fact that a close friend had back stabbed me...being the reason for my heartbreak!i was helpless...i was too powerless to even admonish the friend who wrecked my life...but thanks to her i am where i am...and happy..so dear bitch thank you...unknowingly you have done me a good turn!you didn't do it intensionally but then the good deed was done!you owed it to me,for being a good friend to you...

18 comments:

Sharad Mathur said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sharad Mathur said...

it always hurts when gud frnds stab at yr bak..

sharad

phoenix said...

@yeah right...i have grown up at alot!now its all behind me..

oliver said...

issh. you should've just dropped the temperate of your voice below freezing point and said, i have my exams in a week (the further the better... lol), can i talk to you later. and hung up.

my last best friend had double-backstabbed me. long time back but i never had a "best friend" again. i know exactly how it feels.

and exactly how to deal with losers like that.

phoenix said...

@mandy
u think i didn't say that...but once a bitch always a bitch...if they learned at least the etiquette then god help us!

oliver said...

that would be "temperature", btw. my bad :D

phoenix said...

@mandy....
hey i am searching u on orkut but havent found you tye:(..btw thankx for dropping by

oliver said...

i don't have an orkut account. add me on gtalk if it helps. id is child(dot)without(dot)god(at)gmaildotcom. it's the same for msn.

phoenix said...

gee thankx...

`NEFTY said...

Wow, that's crazy...At least she deserved it.

Shamash said...

aah the "V" girl resurfaced.. why even bother

phoenix said...

yes yes v girl yet again...she is very in the face...hard to miss...wish i could...:(..but i am okay now.

Lisa Francisco said...

WOW..CHICA!!!!

Good for you! I actually have been thinking about writing a song about this scenario for a long time and hopefully i'll actuallly do it.

All the people who have done us wrong...to certain a degree you should thank them for making you who you are if you rose above the negative.

Thanks for stopping by today! I really like the name. Is it an Indian name? Where did you find it?

I will do your tag this week!

Lisa

Rajeev said...

whoa!
shouldn't u be studying!?!?
ur postin almost everyday noW!
gah!

Peace & Love
JeeVY

disillusioned darkling said...

nice lil bitchy post...:)

phoenix said...

@nefty..
yea she did

phoenix said...

@lisa
i ll look forward to that poem

@rajeev
just kinda addicted

@soohini
definately bitchy..couldnt be goody two shoes all the time!lol!

Smartalec said...

woah! that's showing her! damn it hurts when friends turn foes :( time to move on, i guess...