Sunday, May 13, 2007

100th post!

when i first began blogging i thought i had lost my flair..i used to blog in a different circuit that too was ages back and then rohit[my pal and college mate and also a blogger] asked me to comment on one of his posts...seeing his post i felt motivated to write again...and from then began my tryst with blogging....

my blog is my safe haven....my space..where i can be just me....my blog keeps an account of my journey of life where i write to commit to my memory the beautiful moments...so that someday i can look back and remember just how happy i have been....there are also not too happy incidents too...but then it is there for a reason too...when i look back i hope to see my mistakes...and i hope to learn something from it and then be a better friend more than which a better human being ....its also a culmination of my ideas....about life,people society in general....there are hordes of other stuff about friends,samik [my bf]hmm family....and it has been a revelation of its kind....

some people say blogging is just for voyeuristic pleasure ...but to me my blog is an extension of me.....and blogging is a therapeutic experience...by writing my thoughts i have purged myself maybe at times hurt,pain grief and sometimes of unwanted memories...somehow writing my experience have made me realize things i may not have come to know otherwise...so to me my blog is like my best pal...who just hears what i have to say,when i have to say.......and the comment tab..with all my blogging friends posting their views is like the therapist who advices you when you are lost,disillusioned and confused and more often making you see a different prospective to the same issue....

reading other posts on other blogs...have at times humbled me...made me think of issues which i may not have considered before....despite being spread out in various parts of the world we are all alike..same life and same problem...and more than which same expression:through blogs.....i have met some amazing friends in this journey to 100 posts...cindy,rajeev,steve,lisa,sharad,nefty and more recently jeya....these people whom i have hardly met...but reading about their lives....their experiences and the beautiful expression of ideas..though poems,stories,art,graffiti...seeing them i have found courage in putting up my poems[if i may call them so]..i have been insecure when i started but i am not now...i have found courage,strength in my soul....and a whole new confidence in this magical world of blogging.....i know two of my special friend,samik and ipsy is dying to try out blogging too...and this makes me feel worthwhile that seeing people blog they too has been inspired to write and pen down their thoughts.....

thank you everyone for taking time out to read my posts...to comment and make me feel your presence....its been an amazing 8 months of vigorous blogging and for those who are heaving a sigh of relief!i am not done yet...this tryst with blogging will continue...sometime more frequently and sometimes not...the journey of life lies long and it is long before i halt!!!

13 comments:

Shamash said...

Congrats... 100 post huh...
well u have given prolific a new term.. what i took a year and half to achieve u have dun it it less than a yr...

congo congo congo

phoenix said...

@rohit
hahah coming from you...its nothing less than honor
thaks pal..
muwaaaaaaaaaaaah

Protegeoflife said...

congrats wow what an achievement good goin and keep it up calls for celebrations

oliver said...

:)

Sunshine gal said...

Congrats on ur 100th blog!!You have no idea how much you have inspired me to blog and am so glad that my desire to start blogging has acted as a sort of encouragement for you to continue the good work...Keep smiling and Keep blogging..You have hordes of others to influence!!!!

Cin said...

Congrats, my friend. How lucky we all are that you opened your heart and began your blog! Heres to hundreds more posts, amazing adventures and awesome new friends!!

Love, hugs n kisses

Cindy

phoenix said...

@bhavin
celebrations????well i am celebrating in blogger style....

@oliver....
:D

@cindy..
awww cindy...i found you thats my biggest achievement...

@ipsy...
pleasure is all mine...hoping to see you more in this blog world..now that you are officially a part of it...:P

Lisa Francisco said...

l

Lisa Francisco said...

Hey,

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!

Keep writing in this space which is your own. Keep spreading your heart's joy and spirit on your blog. We'll be here to enjoy all that you give...yourself...

Lisa

`NEFTY said...

Congrats on your 100th post:]

phoenix said...

@lisa and nefty
:D thank you soo much

Jeya Anand said...

congrats Gal...U know i share the same thoughts abt blog as u ... I was abt to make a post on it..and u have succeeded first..:)

phoenix said...

@jeya
hahhahah...i am sorry :P