Sunday, May 06, 2007

Happy Birthday Cindy!

Cindy has been my blogger friend...companion and guide for quite sometime now...we connected over blog space and we are friends ever since...i really thank god for the fact that he made Cindy find me by chance,even god has his way of uniting people..and i am grateful to have such a wonderful human being as my friend...calm,wise and extremely uncomplicated thats Cindy for you..a friend who is always there to calm you down and listen to you..someone who doesn't hesitate to love because there may be no tomorrow...a genuine giver...Cindy is all that and much more and my best friend both in blog world and in reality....despite coming from different cultural backgrounds..and the difference in age we have connected like no other...and now i can proudly call her my alter ego...and now that this wonderful soul turns a year older there is wishing you loads of happiness...may all your dreams and desires come true...and may success prosperity happiness and all the joys of the world belong to you...
with lots of love and kisses coming your way...here is wishing you...

A very happy birthday Cindy!!mwuah

4 comments:

Rajeev said...

hmmm...Glad to know u too are really good frenz!! :D

peace & love
JeeVY

phoenix said...

@rajjev
yes yes we are,we are...

Cin said...

Thank you my wonderful friend! I, too thank God every day for us finding one another and connecting. Soul mates.You are my most treasured and valued friend. May the happiness and love you bring to my life return to you tenfold.

All my love...

Cindy

phoenix said...

@cindy
awwww

*HUG*