Tuesday, May 08, 2007

horrific experience..but its done and over with..

finally the honors papers are over and i can breathe a sigh of relief...my god!i cant imagine myself being such a wreck all day yesterday with the last four days of not studying...yesterday the pressure to finish my course was mounting every hour and every minute....and i was still in my own sweet world..lost and distracted...and with zero interest to study...huge argument with samik added fuel to the fire....and i was totaly devastated....but finally late last night that got resolved and i finally felt the kick....what with the syllabus being less...the options to answer questions too were restricted..god!i was in a mess.....i slept for just an hour...woke up at 3 in the night and sat to study..with my other pals online to keep my company at regular intervals!it was one hell of slogging....reading and re reading yet the pieces seemed not to make sense....somehow i kept going and managed to finish reading my course without remembering anything.....i knew i ll do horribly and i was resigned to my fate...what was worse was the rain found it appropriate time to pour!just when i had to concentrate on studies the whole atmosphere became very poetic...a sheer favorite of mine...torrents of rain and the smell of wet earth......

question papers were handed out in college i knew what was coming and i wasnt scared....my whole course was fused like anything...but then somehow i managed to write and i finally realized that i actually remembered something...1st answer took me 1 hour 10 min as to the 45 min i alloted to me...then i scanned through the paper and did another answer which i was sure of....my god!that too in 30 minutes with just 20 minutes to spare for the 3rd and last question that i was meant to answer...i have no idea what i wrote...whether i understood or not....it was a total disaster...but then the paper is done and over with i have nothing to worry till july...till results are out...now all i have to do is pass my ed and then i am free...yay!its time to finally have some fun!

i found out that a cousin of mine has just had a baby girl and even though we have been wronged by them..i am still feeling elated by the news....job hunting for the summer is on with no success yet!loads of plans are being made hope at least a few works out....and yea after yesterday i have learnt a lesson....i am not ...not even in a million years...no matter what...be lackadaisical regarding my studies and leave it for the last moment...i am usually not that way but then mood swings sets in..but not anymore from now..i swear!

8 comments:

Shamash said...

yay
finally its over

now the summer-job-hunting-spree-for-extra-cash-so that -we-do-not-have-to-work-for-the-entire-ear. starts

:)

Lisa Francisco said...

Hi!

Thanks for stopping by today!

Good luck! I know you did well on your exams. I remember those days of studying endlessly for exams. I'm glad those days are over and hopefully for forever.

I also love rain especially if I'm home with a special someone.

Hey I think it's ok to be lazy at times (not all the time) when it comes to studies...... :) I know that seems odd...but as long as you are not lazy with life then you are fine...

Anyhow I have to go....I will be updating later on tonite...

I hope you liked my responses to your tag! :)

Lisa

phoenix said...

@rohit
yay..
i wnna get sloshed :):([you know i ll puke if i get my nose anywhere near it...

@lisa..yea saw the response...
sorry but from now on i ll be more regular....

`NEFTY said...

Yay you:]]

phoenix said...

@nefty
:D

Priyanka Sarkar said...

hey !!!!
it feels amazin now,doesn't it???
i so badly miss those exam days!!!!they re fun when u just have to reminisce on them!!

Smartalec said...

good for you! congrats! have a ball!

phoenix said...

@priyanka di.,..it is !it is!

@steve
:( now i doubts so