Monday, May 14, 2007

Pangs of separation!

Tears prick my eye
I need your arms to hold me tight
I need you to tell me
Its ok….it will be fine

Walk with me a thousand miles
Hand in hand
Waves lapping at our feet
Tell me you are always gonna be there….

Drown me in your love
Let me forget about tomorrow
To remember and cherish
These moments of you being near…

A new dawn will break
Let me steal a few heartbeats
Let me live a thousand lives
While you are still there….

Will you forget me once you are gone?
Will you love me the same?
Will you remember our times together?
Will we survive the pangs of separation…

Tell me it’s gonna be ok
Tell me we’ll survive this
Tell me you’ll come back to me
Tell me I am not alone

With or without you I can’t live….
Love me like there is no tomorrow
Let me live in your love…
Let me feel it running through my veins…

Hug me…kiss me….
Fill me with hope….
Whisper to me that you’ll come back again…
Make me strong to endure the pain

Dry my tears
Conquer my fears
Love me…. o love me
Make me whole again.

14 comments:

Sunshine gal said...

Amazing imagery....You have painted scene after scene with mere words...Loved it!!!!!!!

samik said...

hey great poem darling.it was really touchin.dnt worry the separation wnt b an everlasting one.after all it would do us good at the end.

phoenix said...

@ipsy....
common yaar...ure embaressing me....

@samik
huh?my baby has grown up?good to see that...im glad u r taking this well...thankx for dropping by...:D mwuaaaaah

Jeya Anand said...

Great poetry ..... :)
Love ... Love ... Love...

Rajeev said...

So whom is this one dedicated to! :>
hehehe!
btw the pic is too big.
edit the pic. the width should be 648 pixels. so that the border will cover the pic perfectly!!

peace & love
JeeVY

phoenix said...

@jeya
heheh....yeah

@rajeev...
tell me about it later...

Sharad Mathur said...

@ phoenix
lovely :)

and i will ... lols.. :)
joking!


sharad

phoenix said...

@sharad
hehehehhehe
sure........

Meenakshi Singh said...

Your poem reminds me of an old Hindi song...
Likhne waale ne likh daale
Milan ke saath bichode...
Assan hun turr jaana aye
Din reh gaye thode...

Nice... :-)
The pangs of seperation do trouble you, do break your heart. But the joy of a reunion overpowers everything... It is worth the pain. :-)


Cheers!

Shamash said...

quite a class template this.. did u change the template or onlee the picture on display?

ani said...

luv is incomplete without believing darling!!

phoenix said...

@meenakshi
thankx...
yea reading you comment..can relate to the words...

@rohit
bolbo NA....hehhe

@ani
yeah i know....

Cin said...

Fantastic, my dear!! Big hug to you.

Cindy

phoenix said...

@cindy
right back atcha

*HUG*