Tuesday, July 24, 2007

harry potter and the deahtly hallows


Harry Potter and the deathly hallows is the last book of the series...for those who are reading this and fearing that i may spill the beans can heave a sigh of relief!for i am about to do no such thing..this is by far the most interesting book after my favorite:goblet of fire.the tension mounts with each page that you read,its almost heart breaking....i am simply loving this book..a few more chapters to go and i have been reading non-stop all night yesterday despite the fact that i was dog tired and today i ll miss 2 classes to finish it...but finish i will....

i was introduced to the world of Harry Hotter by this uncle of mine...who then made it his habit to gift me books....i will probably be indebted to him all my life for initiating me into Harry Potter books when i was in class 6...its been7 years since,my uncle has left for the heavenly abode but my love for harry potter and Hogwarts have not faded...almost at the threshold of being 20....i find the enthusiasm still in me to read and to and take my fill of this magical world...i remember sobbing copiously when Serius black died....even more when Dumbledore died...then wishing for the hundredth time Ron and Hermione actually became a couple...laughed hilariously at Fred and George's jokes...it was all so real to me...away from studies..friends...troubles and this mortal life...where pictures are static and chocolates don't change their taste....i love Harry Potter....a simple boy with the burden of the world upon his shoulder....i could identify the sorrow and grief that he went through...now that i am all grown up and i know that such world really doesn't exist and its all a fiction but somewhere i would like to believe...that Harry lived..to vanquish the evil....every time evil will show its deadly fangs a Harry will be born to save mankind....it actually feels terrible that there will be no more of Harry Potter and his magical world and that this is The End.....but Harry shall be mortal....his magic shall live on for generations to come....our kids shall grow up to love Harry too and someday i hope i will be gifting my collection of the Harry Potter to my kids....but then thats not until for a decade.....but the presence of Harry Potter will be missed....and J k Rowling shall remain an all time favorite children's book writer of all times....thank you Miss Rowling for the gift of Harry Potter

5 comments:

kaylee said...

very nice I love them too!!!!!!!1

Shruti said...

Hi Dear,
yesterday only i saw Harry Potter and the Order of Pheonix...

Soon i am going to fix my eyes onm Deathly Hallows as soon as i got the time..
I too love Harry Potter series..its too real and lively..
We all miss Harry potter..

Take care

KAYLEE said...

i have read half of it:)

Katie M. said...

I love Harry Potter too! It is kind of sad for me to see it end but I'm so glad that I finally know what happens. I finished reading my copy on Sunday. I cried a lot at the end though. :( But mostly I think I cried because after all these years it was finally over.

Can't wait to see what you think of it once your finished.

kaylee said...

ik finished it