Friday, July 20, 2007

I Love You

read this amazing post in katie's blog...about how in the daily course of time we forsake our loved ones...and forget to tell them how important they are to us...sometimes ego sometimes fear of losing the loved one makes us hold back the three precious words : "i love you" ...sometimes even amidst a huge fight just these words can make the worlds difference...so many times i held back...because i felt saying it would make me weak..but deep within i know just how invaluable and essential it is to have samik in my life and just what it means to have him love me back...there are 13 reasons why i simply love him and why life is barren and colorless with out him around....

  • Its the safe haven of his arms that assures me that i can make it through the tough times...
  • He allows me to be just "me"
  • He is the anchor in my life..making my life stable
  • When the world turns its back to me...he is still there holding my hand...
  • With him around i feel like making a difference
  • He taught me to love again
  • He rescued me from me...
  • Made my life worth living...
  • He fills me up with a sense of belongingness...
  • His smile makes me the happiest girl alive
  • He makes every day a Valentines day....
  • He brought music and poetry back to my life
  • Simply because he is "My Samik"
For all those who are in love go on write down the reasons as to why you love your loved one....tell that special someone...remind yourself and declare it to others....just how precious he/she is to you...make a difference..spread the smile and love... saying "i love you" doesn't need a reason...

18 comments:

starry nights said...

GR8 post..atlast i'm soooo happy u confesing ur feelings although i already knew it.Thanks a lot 4 everythin

phoenix said...

@samik
all for you sweetheart!

Katie M. said...

This was wonderful! Very, very sweet :) I'm so glad that you have someone so wonderful in your life.

Thanks for stopping by my blog and for the link! I'm adding you to my blogroll.

Jeya Anand said...

:) just 3 words....yes its true!!

Rajeev said...

SWEET! :)

KAYLEE said...

That is very nice post:)

Ф R Ф said...

Hi ..

Nice blog. Something abt your last post!!

I liked the idea of that poem. I just wanna add something that I think "what do you do when nothing seems to go right" is the WHOLE LINE. So it would more meaningful if you put question mark[?]at the end like:
what do you do, when nothing seems to go right?

Mayb I would b wrong still give it a thought ..

Wish you & samik all the best!!

KAYLEE said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
KAYLEE said...

I wanna do the same...........can you talk at all today?

phoenix said...

@katie
:D u r already added!

@jeya
amazing na?

@rajeev
:D

@kaylee
thank you miss bountiful...please go on ahead and write it...

@ Ф R Ф
hmm well thanks
but thats they way i figured it out so i ll stay with that....there is a inner meaning...im nt asking a question..im just exclaiming bcz i already know....


p.s ur comment got deleted by mistake...no offense plz..

Minko said...

that's the simplest way to put it, you know! all the best to u and samik, ofcourse!

Kaylee said...

Okay i will back feom the doc!

KAYLEE said...

what up i got good news

relations said...

wow..
i m sure u can put thirteen thousand more reasons there, bcoz u 'LOVE' him. n wen v luv smbody v luv everything bout him,irespective of our personal reservations. this is, as they say, is the magic of love.

Sunshine gal said...

I was really impressed that u cud list dwn 13 most important reasons why u love Samik....Sometimes specifying the exact reasons saps out the fun of being in love...Am so clueless as to why i love Amartya..i jst happen to know that i love him....

phoenix said...

@kaylee
:) yeah hello....

@ipsy
i know...u have no idea hw much i had to rack my brains to find d exact reasons for i knew this would mean much to him...:)

KAYLEE said...

:)

srimoyee123 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.