Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Prayer


I have been brought up in a missionary school.....Christianity and their nuances has always intrigued and fascinated me....while my catholic friends went to attend their catechism classes we non catholics had our moral science class...many a times i would wonder what my other friends were being taught...i used to cherish those one or two visits during one school year when we were taken to the church...in its holy sanctity i found peace... going to the church always had a way of calming me down and making me more strong to combat whatever difficulties i was going through.....this friend of mine had given me a prayer,which invariably i say whenever i am in need...it almost 2 years since i have left school yet this prayer never fails to soothe me down...and today id like to share it... i am sure most people know...


Hail Mary full of grace,lords with you
Blessed are you among women
Blessed is the fruit of thy womb;Jesus
Holy Mary mother of god
Pray of us sinners,now and the hour of our death
-amen

4 comments:

KAYLEE said...

I LOVE THAT PRAYER:)

Michelle said...

i say it every single day...

curryegg said...

I'm not a christian but I know the feeling when we pray. It always make me feel safe, calm and happy... ;D

And thank for visiting my blog. You're blog is interesting too. Will be back and read more... Nice to know you... ;D

Jeya Anand said...

Prayer has such an effect...i feel it...