Saturday, August 18, 2007

Tag

I had promised i wont take up TAG's anymore but this one was well worth bending the rule.Read on and enjoy.I don't want to tag anyone,anyone can take it up.have great weekend ahead!!

If I were a beginning, I would be: Renaissance

If I were a month, I would be: September

If I were a day of the week, I would be: Friday
If I were a time of day, I would be: Morning
If I were a planet, I would be: Pluto

If I were a season, I would be: Spring
If I were a sea animal, I would be: Whale

If I were a direction, I would be: North

If I were a piece of furniture, I would be: A bean bag
If I were a sin, I would be: Ambition
If I were a liquid, I would be: Water
If I were a fraud/scare, I would be: Virus
If i were a gem, I would be: Pearl
If I were a tree, I would be: Oak
If I were a tool, I would be a: A hammer
If I were a flower/plant, I would be: A sunflower

If I were a kind of weather, I would be: Stormy
If I were a musical instrument, I would be: Guitar
If I were an animal, I would be: Dog
If I were an emotion, I would be: Care
If I were a vegetable, I would be: Cucumber
If I were a sound, I would be : Wind chimes in the breeze
If I were an element, I would be: Water
If I were a car, I would be: BMW
If I were a song, I would be: Boulevard of broken dreams
If I were a food, I would be: Pizza
If I were a place, I would be: Venice/Paris
If I were a material, I would be: Satin

If I were a taste, I would be:Tangy
If I were a scent, I would be:Dior
If I were a religion, I would be: Humanitarian

If I were a sentence, I would be: Full of paradoxes
If I were a body part, I would be: Eyes
If I were a facial expression, I would be: Blush/Shy

If I were a subject in college, I would be: Literature

If I were a shape, I would be: Cube
If I were a quantity, I would be: Unmeasurable
If I were a color, I would be: Blue

If I were a thing, I would be: Book

If I were a landmass, I would be: An Island
If I were a book, I would be: The Alchemist
If I were a monument, I would be: Statue of Liberty

If I were an artist, I would be: Da Vinci
If I were a poem, I would be: The Casurina Tree
If I were a landscape, I would be : The Beach

If I were a watch, I would be: Ageless
If I were God, I would be: Immortal

If I were a vowel, I would be: U

If I were a consonant, I would be: R
If I were a formula, I would be: The one to be a successful human being
If I were a Science, I would be:Loveology

If I were a theory, I would be: Relativism
If I were a famous person, I would be: Princess Diana

If I were sport, I would be: Skating
If I were a movie, I would be: Sleepless in Seattle
If I were a cartoon, I would be: Scooby dobby doo
If I were an explorer, I would be: Touring Europe

If I were a scientist, I would be: Albert Einstein
If I were a relation, I would be: Mother
If I were a river, I would be: Nile

If I were intoxication, I would be: Love

If I were alone, I would be: At peace
If I were a question, then I would be: Why do we Exist?
If I were a hobby, I would be: Musician

If I were a habit, I would be:I would be hard to give up.
If I were in an atom, I would be: Oxygen
If I were an end, I would be: Eternity

If I were you, I would be: Taking up this tag

7 comments:

curryegg said...

Wow... what a long long tag. Anyway... I found out something interesting...
YOu wanna be a BMW?
Lol... cool!
;)

phoenix said...

@curryegg
:D

KAYLEE said...

can i steal it?

disillusioned darkling said...

coooool

Qurrat said...

Okay. I am taking this thing for my blog.
Okies??
tell me soon enough.
but..i cant even highlight it.
:|

phoenix said...

@kaylee and qurrat
yeah please do

@ soohini
thanks :P

adrija said...

hey hey me stealing dis 1...