Saturday, September 08, 2007

Dreams:a reflection of our inner-most desires


I have been having weirdest of dreams lately.Not only did have a bad night but it drained me emotionally.long after I had woken up after a rather restless night,snippets of the dream, in rather hazy daze came back.What I realized that my dreams were my inner most,unconscious desires which normally I don't allow myself to think.and when I see them as a dream it allows my brain no power to exercise on it.so what happens is while a part of me whats to see the unexpected happening the other part refuses to acknowledge it.It all resulted from what has been happening in my life.Probably I was holding on to things and not letting go.But what I realized today when I woke up was.For the first time in months i had a fitful sleep and those dreams have finally disappeared.Maybe it has got to do with the fact that I have willingly given up any kind of feeling I may have for certain people:pity,hurt,sympathy and anger.I have truly let go of all the things which have hurt me in the past and made a move towards progress.now the healing is complete.Often we face times which are really hard on us.We are too hurt or affected by it to come out of it.All we have to do is realize,that life is never easy,when we are faced with a problem,we have the ability to combat it too.Instead of succumbing to a lifelong pain and suffering it is better to allow ourself to let go.The more we resist the change,the tougher it becomes and more time it takes to heal.

16 comments:

tubby said...

Wonderful.........Brilliant and very well said. the internal daemons clutch you hard and then you fall prey to the whims, thus ruining and troubling yourself!!!

Astraeus said...

...an that is catharsis

phoenix said...

@tubby
well said

@rohit
yes truly

A Liberated Soul said...

Mabi dreams are inner most, unconsious desires. I have seen one particular dream over and over again. I wonder....

oomi said...

awsome!

annie said...

hey am here1 u can access my blog now..nice tempelate!!

Shubham ~NeO~ said...

Hey nice blog bro !!! Wanna Xchange links ??? Catch my blog at www.techx.co.nr !!! Waiting for ur responce soon .. mail me at guptashubham123@gmail.com !!!

KAYLEE said...

WELL SAID RAKA:)

phoenix said...

@ a liberated soul
yea even i.seen the same dreams over and over again until i almost broke down wishing it would go.

@aniie
thanks

@oomi
:P

@kaylee
:)

kaylee said...

:)

curryegg said...

I've bad dream recently too. Sigh.. it makes me worry... But I'm ok.. ;D

Thank for your birthday wishes. And you've changed your header? Cool!

annie said...

Reference ur comment on mah blog- Dont wory dear am sure all men not same.Out of sight out of mind types..hold on to samik and make him to da same.Goodluck!

Shubham NeO ©® said...

Hey awesome blog !!! Wanna Xchange links ??? Catch my blog at www.techx.co.nr !!! Waiting for ur response soon .. mail me at guptashubham123@gmail.com !!!

Ashu said...

good writeup

Qurrat said...

WEll said.:):)))

Jeya Anand said...

"The more we resist the change,the tougher it becomes and more time it takes to heal."

thatz true and wonderful!!