Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Stolen!

Freshers is finally over, and i must add successfully so.it was really a beautiful program. both the departments pulled it off amazingly well.the guys of our class put up a surprise act on "ganpat" song and all the seniors, guys in kurta pajamas and girls in sarees broke into a impromptu dance for the junies.food was good and we were able to feed all the junies as well as our class mates.the only bad thing that happened was that my wallet and a lot of freshers money was stolen.i was distraught since i was managing the cash,more than losing my college id,my phone recharge coupons for the month and money i was ashamed to think that due to my irresponsibility the money was stolen.my friends were all there to support me and reassure me that everything was still in control and manageable.

It really pains me to think so many unfortunate incidents are coming my way,i lost a lot of money in the course of a last two months,so many trials of life.i wonder why all these are happening and to me.it is draining me.money is something that can be re gained in time but the impact of all the experience??just when i thought i was surviving from the loss of huge amount of money i spent on my cell,which turned out to be defected,cheated by a so called friend.then buying a new one and then my stolen wallet with most of my savings:now i am almost bankrupt.so many plans of getting small gifts for parents all washed away.i have no clue as to what i should do now to cut the losses?i just cant seem to get over the fact that it all seems to be happening to me.someone who knows me too well and has stolen my wallet and no-one but that person could have done it to spite me.but i wonder why it was done.each time i survive one hurdle the other blow comes my way to crush me.i am tired of resisting,fighting to survive.for a self made girl like me it is a big deal and i really cant deal with all this anymore.i am tired i want to rest.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

What about a short story?

ALS (u knw me dont u)

Ashu said...

Awwwwww.........so sad honey.

Huggzzzzzzzzzzz

Ashu.

Take care you little girl!!!

kaylee said...

//i am tired of resisting,fighting to survive.for a self made girl like me it is a big deal and i really cant deal with all this anymore.i am tired i want to rest.//

Awww girl........Those words made me very sad especially since I am litterally fighting to survive :(

AVIANA said...

hi,

every experience is to make you stronger....don't go under...you are not meant to sink...it's tough now but there's a bigger life out there...the problems will always come right at you but from each experience you will gain something that will help you with the next...

one consolation..at least this happened in the beginning of the semester, not while you are studyign for examns..you will be better prepared....have a relaxin weekend but don't sulk too much..OK?

:)

KAYLEE said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
phoenix said...

@anonymous
huh?im sorry i didnt get you?

@ashu
:(

@lisa
i am sure you are right!

@kaylee
your struggle is bigger than mine...you have humbled me..thank you

KAYLEE said...

your struggle is bigger than mine...you have humbled me..thank you//

GOOD TO HEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:P