Monday, October 08, 2007


after a long time,i met up one of my friends from school.after college i went over to my friends college,trudging a narrow muddy road along small ponds and huts towards her college.her college is in the fringes of the city,so the walk there was long but nice.first time in somewhat ages,i was at peace,talking about my dreams,my life with my friend who has been my companion for 15 long years.we were reminded for probably the millionth time why being friends still has retained its meanings despite the several misuse of the word, that we had witnessed.in the course of life,several people have come and gone,all without a trace but the one that is true and means the most has remained,unchanged.we are friends from the time we could not differentiate between,right and wrong,before any complexities had settled in.my friendship with Srimoyee and her twin Sayanti is the among the very few that i have retained cherish more than any one could ever image.today sipping coffee i felt the negativity of the last few months of my life,without the constant touch with these school friends,seep away from me.i felt at home and at peace.i was me.

6 comments:

The Lover said...

truly....true frnds are few but they are true...

AVIANA said...

hi there!

i'm glad you have this...i don't have this by any means..there is no one i feel safe with that i can be me....

cherish this..you are fortunate..

aviana

FireWhisky said...

hey... tats so nice... its been a long time since i met up wid my frends... bt its somethin i plan on rectifyin once im bk home this time...

im glad u r feelin bettr... [:d] hugs!!!

Ashu said...

reaching out to the oldie friends s always the best idea to come out of the rut. great thing to do really!!!

curryegg said...

True friends are hard to find.. Treasure them.. ;)

KAYLEE said...

:P:P:P:P:P:P