Saturday, October 06, 2007

Happy Birthday bloggie!!!


Dear bloggie,
here's wishing you a very happy birthday.thank you for being my best friend and being there when i was alone and i needed someone to talk to,to be there unconditionally, patiently hearing me out.you have been such a solace and the reason why i fight to survive. i keep up my optimism because i know you are there to guide me, to be there even others have abandoned me.you keep me sane.you have brought back poetry back into my life.i have started writing again.you have opened the door to so many new friends,who has filled my life with so much love and compassion.reading about their lives their grief and pain has taught me to fight despair.i have cried reading their pain,i have smiled at their cheerfulness and i have become wise reading about their experiences.

life is so much more beautiful,having you around.i have you to confide in to express my views to meet new friends and express myself fearlessly and grow up too.comments can get fewer,people may stop visiting but you will be with me, i know, in my journey of life,always there.and i promise never to take you for granted or to abandon you.my best pal, i hope we have many more years of togetherness.you are indispensable to me.

happy first birthday!

love,phoenix

12 comments:

The Lover said...

count in my wishes too!!

phoenix said...

@the lover
yes sure :) you guys must think i am mad!

Ashu said...

my wishes too in line honey :)

phoenix said...

@ashu
gee thanks :P

FireWhisky said...

heyyyyyyyyy 'aapy buttday 2 u... era cake kahan hai???

phoenix said...

@fire
tumhara cake mere khayaloon mein hai :P

Terra said...

happy budday to Phoneix's wunderful blog!!!!

`NEFTY said...

Lol:]]]]

KAYLEE said...

happy birthday bloggie :P you ok?

Anurima said...

happy birthday to thy blog :D

phoenix said...

@everyone
thank you soo much people,my bloggie converys her thank you's to all :P

Cin said...

Happy Birthday bloggie!! Thru U I have met one of the most wonderful people I have ever known, Wishes for many, many happy years.