Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Okies i brought this upon myself!i liked this different TAG in ani's blog and i presented myself to be tagged too....so read on and hopefully enjoy :)

Well it goes like this:
INSTRUCTIONS:
- Comment and I'll give you a letter.
- You have to list 10 5 things you love that begin with that letter.
- Afterwards, post this in your journal.

The letter i get is "T"
  • first thing that crops in my mind id TEA.i am a tea-aholic..i drink at least 3-4 cups minimum to keep me nice ,fresh and my mind untangled.
  • TV- cant stay without it at 8.30pm Monday-thrusday..have to watching Dr.Armaan in Dill Mill Gayye.
  • TELEPHONE or cell is another thing i an addicted to.i wake up with a call/alarm and i got to bed listening to the radio.i am absolutely handicapped without it.
  • TEE's-most of the time i am comfortably dressed in a tee and faded jeans,so it is one of prerequisites for an ultimate wardrobe.
  • TOOTHPASTE-is a must among my toiletries.i hate foul breath!yeww !!

6 comments:

Abhishek Khanna said...

hehe.. nice one.. toothpaste!

phoenix said...

@abhishek
lol!
ur letter is "g"

Nothingman said...

it would be much more fun if you did five things I hate....heh...

Good blog,I like your header...did you make it? Photoshop or coral?

Lemme know ok :)

N

ani said...

:)))

(Note: I am exempt from getting a letter! :D)

Thanks babes! ~how hard did u scratch ur head before u wrote in toothpaste??!! ;)

phoenix said...

@nothingman
ur letter is "C"
HMM i am sure id wud be great but why think of something negative...its easier to say i hate this and that but hard to say i love somthing
thankx
the pic from a blog template...i personalized it.....

@ani
very very hard indeed :P

Pri said...

lol!! cool tag...
would be more amusing to read 40 things u hated...heehee ;P
ok ok now dont get ideas :-/ whats my letter?? :D