Thursday, October 11, 2007

realization

i have tried.but have failed.to live away from the one i love.my mind tells me let go and move on for my sanity.but my heart.it tells me it will bear it all.and that it is the only way out.call me a loser or a one who quits,but loving someone,and imagining a life with him and then living apart is somewhat unattainable.i have tried staying apart and every trick in the book to change him but i have failed.i have failed to even stay apart from him.so now i've made up my mind.if he cant change for me i can for him,i know that samik will probably be immature and insensitive [which stems from his immaturity] all his life,so i will be less of a perfectionist and ignore his immaturity.so maybe this is an end.end of being bothered about the major flaws in his character.and the beginning of a new and improved:ME

4 comments:

FireWhisky said...

hey... i dont gt d "i tried 2 change him" angle... my frends do it too... u hv 2 lern 2 live wid difference, dnt u? if evry1 conforms 2 d same standards, whrs d fun?

neway... all im sayin is... wtevr ur doing... do it 4 urself... dnt change 4 othrs - nt evn ppl hu r close 2 u bcz u strt resenting them... do it 4 urself... so u cn wake up every mornin n look @ urself in d mirror n b proud f d person looking bk...

Ashu said...

One lesson i learnt from my experience is dont try to change the person u love cos when u fell in love with him, u fell for the person he was, then why is the need to change him ?

And the other thing to this angle is just be yourself, and let him be his himself. the beauty of relationship would then be even more when you 2 different individuals become one single soul.

never ever try to change the person. it backfires immensely.

hugzzzzzzzzz and lotsa love and luck.

curryegg said...

I hope that you can face it.
Dont worry. We will be here with you and we face it together...

Hugs...
:)

phoenix said...

@fire & ashu
true..but you know what...the thing is..being the matured one of the two i have forgotten my needs,wants and wishes to do everything to make things right over the years...yet somewhere i feel unfulfilled and unloved for...fr my wishes are never fulfilled...thats why the need to change..and whats wrong in the change that is required for the betterment of a person and for this relationship..

@fire
as about looking myself in the mirror...a very relevant point there...i will keep that in mind... :)
hugs

@curryegg
thanks a ton for being there....
you don't know just how much this means to me...
hugss