Friday, November 09, 2007

The Grand Interview!

I have been very excited to do this but now i am not too sure,i am too scared that people will trash me but do be kind and read through...Mann i love the way you framed the questions please do forgive me if i make an utter fool of myself....

Here are the Rules:

1. Leave me a comment saying "Interview me."
2. I will respond by emailing you five questions. I get to pick the questions.
3. You will update your blog with a post containing your answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and may offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.

1 Hey Raka... I'm so sorry for being this late... But you know how it gets during holidays... I'm so glad we're finally going to do this... Ok... Lets start off with you pen name... Phoenix's are extremely powerful mythical creatures... Their most unique trait being that they burn and rise again from their ashes... So was there a particular reason why you chose this name?

ahem...well basically i never had someone to fall back on whenever i needed a shoulder to cry on...more often than not actually.... from my very childhood.i was never close to my parents,my sister is way older to me and a is a moron, and my friends,excepting a few i am not really that close to them to reveal personal details...so whatever the problems were, i dealt with it according to what i felt was right and i think i have done a good job at it,i have brought myself up in a grand way... :D *thank you thank you*. after every hurdle that i face.. i matured as a person.. and i brave though all of them knowing that some day this will end i will come out triumphant...just like the phoenix rising from the ashes... i rebuild my life from the scratch,heal my broken and bruised heart....does that mean i stop loving people or don't get hurt anymore?hell no!i get hurt over and over again but in the end i do survive and rise again!


2 That's really cool... I wish I'd come up with that... You've described yourself as a dreamer and philanthropist... What are your dreams for the society? What would you do to try and turn even a little bit of them into reality?

I have raised my voice against social evils ranging from child sexual abuse to simple things like personal hygiene and the social outlook of women and general issues like perversion...i just believe that there is so many changes we can bring about if we just try...we are all too lackadaisical....to even contemplate that these changes can be brought about....being a girl i know what girls face on the roads...and that is why even if i can change 1 person who reads my blog i think i have done my bit for my society..as a mere citizen i don't think i can change the far greater issues but i surely can do my bit towards the day to day problems that people face. i really hope that people will learn from me that always its not wise to act diplomatically,there are far important things than home and hearth...our society needs us to be a little more thoughtful and it needs us to voice our opinion...so with a lot of faith in me and my abilities to express my views i use my space to urge people to make a difference...

o yeah..after my post social menace...Jeya told me..i was about to protest about the things that you had written in your post about most men leching and portraying men in bad light...but then i realized you were not trying to typecast all men...just stating a fact.....its really heartening to see people read and think and if required change their outlook if that happens to be a bit faulty...if its not..then all the more good for people having same views for the society together can educate others to make a difference too...

3 Wow... That's very impressive... I know that your studies and everything keep you very busy... But when you do find the time to hear yourself think... What do you find yourself wanting to do? If you had a month off from all the craziness that happens in student life, how would you spend it?

Well... i simply love talking to myself...its something i truly love,other than blogging of course...that's why probably I'm not that prone to loneliness as others would be...whether its that long walk to or from college,or travelling to my tuition's or sitting vaguely in class or even maybe taking a bath..i tend to give my mind a free reign and as a rule i take time out every once in a while to analyse what is it that i am going through,and what is it that i want and just whats it that botters me,i just cannot deal with the fact,that i donot know wassup with me,i love analysing myself....

1 month is a lot,even if i get 1 day i would indulge in my private fantasy-more often than not i feel like packing my bags and go to a beach,all alone,where i can be alone from everything familiar to me,doing the things that i want to do-reading a good book,hearing my favourite songs and on a lappy type out my thoughts for my blog....other than that i always allow myself to dream of the things that i so want to do..and owning a one room apartment in a skyscraper,which i would call my home,i would have this puppy whom i'd call Cupid and it would yap at my feet,licking me to welcome me back home...aaaah!dreams.... :)

4 That's sounds like fun... Do you mind if I join you?
not at all...infact i would love to have you around....i like spending time with like minded people....and moreover its always fun to interact with different people and knowing the crazy person that you are,i am sure i am going to have a blast with you around....specially since your run away wedding idea has appealed to me more than you'll ever know.....

this has been lots of fun... I hope you enjoyed yourself too... Here's wishing you all the very best with everything... I'm looking forward to reading more from you...
oh c'mon its been totally my pleasure i was paranoid about this whole interview thingy and i am so glad you were the one to interview me because i got so caught up with the questions you had put forward for me that i forgot to even feel scared.....thanks a ton firewhisky for this!had a blast!

5 comments:

KAYLEE said...

can i be interviewed?

Compassion Unlimitted said...

Hi..ready here.."Interview me."

TC
CU..

FireWhisky said...

hey u did such an awesome job!!! i love it!!! hugs!!!

phoenix said...

@kaylee
yeah sure.just drop me an email please...i might take sometime..exams are fast approaching...

@compassion unlimitted
yeah sure....drop me yourr email...

@fire whisky
err...thanks..i was soo scared about this :)

Compassion Unlimitted said...

labakkudas53@yahoo.com
tc
cu