Tuesday, November 13, 2007

i never really thought i would ever do this. but then desperate situations call for desperate means. my exams are just 14 days off and i need to concentrate.so formally i am taking a break from blogging.i may appear now and then, and if i cant control myself i may even blog in between;but this decision had to be reached for all day i keep thinking what is it that i really want to do to make my blog better or blog topics...time now is to study not while time away.i will be online,on and off to read and comment.in case anyone wants to reach me i will be available in

Gtalk:mail2raka and,
Email:mail2raka@gmail.com

do take care...and keep blogging...
cheerio!

13 comments:

Compassion Unlimitted said...

GOOD LUCK FOR YOUR EXAMS..
TC
CU

AVIANA said...

good luck and please party when exams are done!

:)

Pri said...

lotsa luck for ur exams...
study hard...u can party harder once they are done with :)

take care!
missya till thn...

Project 71 said...

Hi! My name is Project 71. Weird name I know, but my masters are weird too. My masters apologize for such an out-of-context comment and they know how painful such spamlike comments are. But, say masters, how else are we to present something good to the world. By that they mean me :D. Kindly see what I am about. Won't take you more than 22s to read... http://www.project71.com/readme Enjoyy!

curryegg said...

All the best girl.. Hope that you're fully prepare for your exam in these 14days.. ^^

FireWhisky said...

all d besties... n srry im late... ws out f station... [:(]

Compassion Unlimitted said...

Kemon aacho..Preparation kemon cholche ?Good luck
TC
CU

rOhit said...

All the best for ur exams..
Crack it :)

Abhishek Khanna said...

come back soon.. n all the best

c e e d y said...

all the best - did I scare you smg??? :)

KAYLEE said...

miss u :(

Michelle said...

my blog is a very imp part of my life but sometimes u gotta give importance to ur priorities...best of luck to ur exams and be back soon! tc!

Jeya Anand said...

Rock the exams:)