Monday, November 12, 2007

tag again!

I'm stealing this one from kaylee....frankly i am bored and i have nothing much to do...so here's another tag! :P

8 things I am passionate about:

  • blog
  • books
  • family
  • close friends
  • studies
  • literature
  • music
  • sports

8 Things I Want to Do Before I Die:

  • write a book
  • learn to cook like a pro
  • go on a world tour
  • paint a pretty picture
  • meet Puneet
  • have babies of my own
  • and own my own home.

8 Things I Often Say:

  • damn!
  • o crap!
  • i so wanna run away!
  • what the fu**!
  • what the hell is ur problem?
  • how rude
  • no one loves me...
  • mera bad luck hi kharap hai [my bad luck is bad]

8 Books I’ve Read Recently (or Still Reading):

  • by the river peidra i sat down and wept!
  • alchemist
  • my feudal lord
  • the best is yet to come
  • paradise lost
  • macbeth
  • prince
  • lazarillo de tormes

the last three were in my syllabus,i hope that counts too

8 Things that Attract Me to my Best Friends:

  • honestly
  • ability to give and receive
  • transparency
  • straight forwardness
  • lucidity in conduct
  • sincerity
  • loyalty
  • integrity

4 comments:

Abhishek Khanna said...

nice tag

KAYLEE said...

GREAT TAG!

Pri said...

heyy nice tag...and very nicely completed to...:)

phoenix said...

@abhi,kaylee & pri
:)