Friday, January 11, 2008

what is the one thing missing in my life i wonder. and the answer to this is always the same.owning a pup is something i have always wanted knowing that i would never get my wishes fulfilled.reason?we had a pup who died when i was very young and mom refused to go through any kind of emotional turmoil or toil to nurture the pup from infancy to prime.

most of my friends have one,my sis has one. you will ask me why a dog?and i ll id say is i have always wanted to shower attention and love but unfortunately humans, lack the ability to give and receive love unconditionally. whereas a dog would do neither and would accept you for what you all and never so much as hate you. imagine a four legged cutie, adoring you for what you are and following you everywhere you go, being failthful and unconditional only to you and those whom you value, without having the intellect to percieve it is tuned to you in every way possible.

a friend would will nuzzle you, snore by your pillow at night, will chew your slippers and mess the whole house with poop but the moment you look at her for being naughty it looks at you with those chocolaty eyes and soon all if forgotten and forgiven.

She is probably the only who who doesn't care if you are wearing mismatched clothes or if you are actually worlds biggest geek.she listens to you and no matter how hard your day was she will be just one more reason to rush home and feel loves. she will listen patiently to you without saying a word and she will be the only one who will make you feel most loved and cherished and definitely more miss even if you had stepped out for just an hour.

I've pined long and hard for a doggy of my own but denied unceremoniously for all the right reasons.mom even went as far as saying, that she would prefer to pretend to be my doggy than to have one at home and having to undergo tremendous mental strain.now that my relocating seems inevitable i see no point in wishing for something which i know will never ever come true but however i do harbor one small hope of having a pup when i have my own house sometime.tell then my cupid is safe in my heart!

4 comments:

Bubbles of FireWhisky said...

hey raka... i always wanted to be around dogs and i've been blessed with 16 of them... (no thats not a typing error...)

all said and done, just getting the dog is probably the easiest part... raising him, training him, looking after him and knowing that you are fully resposible for every little thing that has anything to do wih him isnt easy...

whenever it is that you decide to get him, be sure that you are ready... because its just like having a baby... which means that he should also have some company at home when you are out working...

i know all this sounds like stuff you've probably heard before, but honestly im telling you from personal experience that you really need to think about it before jumping in...

but yeah, all of it is worth it because you have someone with you... a certain someone who is at once cuddly, comforting, naughty and playful... they really are your best friends...

Sam said...

welll... i'm scared of dogs like anything yet.. they always end up arnd me... mum got a dalmatian last year... its almost a year old nw... the brat dunno why simply adores me!! i mean, everytime i go bk home.. it wud refuse to budge from my room... and wud seek everyoppurtunity to play with me... wud wag its tail furiously the moment it knws i'm nearby... and abt to enter teh house... a welcome no one else is yet to receive... wud chew everyone's slippers except mine.. she prefers my socks instead!! lolzzz..... and den wake me up early in the morning... by playing around my bed and braking like crazy.. and sadly, it wud b arnd 8 in the morning, with me gng to sleep at say 4!!!!!
adorable cratures... it takes a lot of effort to rear one.. but then they make it worth teh effort... and frankly, i've decided that may be I might actually go for a pup sometime later in my life!! let's c!!

little boxes said...

i have never been too fond of dogs...
i dunno y i like them as puppies and dont like them when they grow up
but i completely understand the way you feel.
and yes,i promise the day i get a job which pays me enough to get a dog,i will get you one :)

phoenix said...

@fire
:( i know and thats why not i have resigned to my fate!

@sam
u r one lucky dog!pun intended!

@bedatri
oh me too!:)