Monday, February 18, 2008

I have known her as my little sister. I must have been blessed the day I came across her blog almost a year back. A teenager, in love with life, always having something to say and share, she touched my heart. Soon we became good friends and now she is my favorite sister. It’s always fun to talk to her, advise her on numerous occasions and scold her too when she does something she isn’t supposed to. With a heart of gold, she is always up to something. Knowing her has been a revelation! She lives half the world away, i haven’t met her, or heard her voice, but i know my lil sis. blogger brought us together, she is unlike those who have come touched my life and moved on, she touched my life in more ways than one. Seeing her suffer the perils of heart ailments, made me wince in pain. Her anguish made me want to console her. She has the strength to tide over some really tough times. She is a fighter and never gives into despair. Courage never eludes her as she battles her illness like a brave heart. My sister has taught me to fight against odds. Now to see, her face combat one of the deadliest diseases like cancer, I can hardly be brave for her as tears continue to flow. What do I tell her now? How do I help? What can I do to make a difference? There is nothing I can do. Except be there and that is exactly what i will do. Hey sweetheart! My darling sister! Have faith and be strong this is just another hurdle you need to cross. God has great things planned for you, so don’t give up. Fight for yourself, nick and all those to whom you make a difference, fight for me kaylee and everything all will be well again! Remember always that i am there, and you are never away from my thoughts and prayers! Love you loads lil sister *hugs*

7 comments:

Bubbles of FireWhisky said...

i wonder sometimes how it is that two worlds away we still manage to find people who make such a huge difference to our lives...

kaylee... we are all here for you... and we are all praying... stay strong for the ones who love you...

raka... beautifully written...

hugs to both...

:: Clouds :: said...

*hugs* to Kaylee

little boxes said...

like bubbles,i have always found it hard to believe that bonds develop over this cyber void...but ya,its for u ppl like you that love thrives even in the most mundane places...
my love to you both!

phoenix said...

@everyone
:( thanks guys for being there

*hugs* to all

:: Clouds :: said...

You are tagged,cosmic sis!

Pri said...

wishing kaylee the strength to carry on...
she's got wonderful friends around blogsville and we would all pray for her heath...

KAYLEE said...

tahank you all :)