Sunday, February 17, 2008

Random rambling

I have been a lousy blogger of late. The girl who used to blog 16-17 posts per months has hardly managed 10 posts till now. The month is yet to end so I am reassured, things can be still amended. Firstly my life has become a little bit more hectic! And at the end of the day I just manage to scribble in my daily journal before falling asleep.

Sanskriti, the JU fest has just ended. We are now finally out of the Vizaq excursion hangover and now it will be purely studies. Loads of internals coming up in the following weeks and for those who haven’t read how pathetic my results were last semesters, here’s the news: I have managed a first division but have got by far the lowest, and that too for dumb tamil. I don’t want to blame a pain in the ass subject for my bad performance, maybe I should have just studied more. And that is exactly what I am going to do.

Life has changed a lot after the trip, and so have I! I have become more patient and tolerant than before, I tend to understand and think before reacting. Its good to have a companion to finally talk my heart out! Loneliness is there lurking somewhere and slips in every now and then but her visits have become somewhat infrequent!

I’ve done different things in the past few weeks! Getting drunk, becoming a bit more experimental and have started explaining myself to people who matter and that resolves a lot of things. Samik and I share a matured equation now, and that makes not only our relationship more secure but also us. This is giving a definite shape to the relationship. now I see a distinct direction this relationship is taking, and that is heartening!

It finally feels great to go back to college! Im eager to do my classes [as opposed to before] I even get up before the alarm goes off! I have this energy to do things and I do and this is all because I have a peaceful mind and a heart devoid of any complicated emotions! Firefly is here and I know things will fall back to place. There are apprehensions and fear as to just what will happen now, I am even scared to indulge myself, restraint is important to secure the harmony in life and that is exactly what I am striving for!

5 comments:

KAYLEE said...

GREAt post can we talk on g,mail or yahoo soon please? I am really having a tough times these days need sometone to talk too :(

phoenix said...

@kaylee
im always there kaylee remember that!i can hardly hold back my tears!

KAYLEE said...

thank you raka but please dont tear up!

Bubbles of FireWhisky said...

its funny how travelling and broadening youtr horizons gives you a new outlook and that burst of extra energy that makes everythin seem new again... lovely post...

@ kaylee... hugs...

phoenix said...

@fire
yeah i agree travelling really broades ur horizon