Tuesday, February 19, 2008

TAG

clouds tagged me yay!

Life ten years ago :
ten years back i was 10, so i was in class 5, the head girl of my [junior] school,it was a matter of great pride to shoulder such responsibility.life looked so much better,my best pal was with me in everything i did.junies looked up to me :).since it was the last year in junior high, it was a year of nostalgia, when growing up loomed like a monster ahead.then there was a desire to grow up and finish studies.amidst all happiness,fun and frolic was a lull of pain losing a dear friend the same year to a fateful disease.that was our first encounter with death!it shook our group but we all survived it!

Life a year ago :
i was in my first year in jadavpur university.life looked perfect.i had a perfect set of friends.i was enjoying myself and all good things was happening to me and i was having a ball but then my illusion broke and the faces behind the masquerade emmerged and it was gory and horrendous!

Life tomorrow :
i have an internal.i will be doing things i dont want to do,but i will be doing it anyways because it is expected of me.i will go through my monotonous routine of life because that is what i am supposed to do!arggh!

5 snacks I enjoy :
1.zinger burger [KFC]
2.pizza [dominos]
3.chicken roll
4.kachouri
5.batata puri...

*slurp slurp*

5 locations I'd like to run away to :
1.Vizaq

2.Ajanta and ellora caves
3.Paris [the city of love]
4.Harappa and mohenjodaro
5.forts ad fortresses of Rajasthan

5 bad habits I have :
1.im prone to depression
2.i ponder a lot about irrelevant stuff!
3.idealist!
4.i fuss a lot about people i love!
5.im insomniac

5 things I love to do :
read
talk to people i love
listen to my ipod
write my journal and my blog
be lost in thoughts!

5 things I'll never wear :
a bikini
a thong
midriff bearing top
tube top
backless choli

5 Biggest joys at the moment :
firefly
memories
feeling alive
having the peace of my mind
doing things i want to do,not have to do

5 things I don't like :
liars
hypocrisy
diplomacy
pretendind to be something im not!
wasting time

Something to achieve next year
cracking the entrance and getting into my dream profession!

Something that has impacted me last year :
i have learnt to live alone

What I'll Miss About 2007 :
my trip to delhi

5 things I wanna do before I die :
become a journalist
have kids
get married to samik
visit firefly's hometown
write a book

now i tag
firewhisky
abhishek
kaylee


6 comments:

Impressionist said...

nice tag!
I enjoyed reading it! :)

-I

:: Clouds :: said...

Lovely.

Firefly ke?

phoenix said...

@rajeev
:) i am glad u did!

@clouds
kono din gtalk ay bolbo

Bubbles of FireWhisky said...

aww u tagged me!!! bt i shall only put it up aftr i gt my new blog... wich is at least a few days away..

n i agree with the zinger burgers... and the reading and all the travelling... gos i have so much to do b4 i die...

loved it!!!

phoenix said...

@firewhiskey!
new blog!okies may i ask u....

c e e d y said...

cool tag.
you made me hungry :(