Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Comfort Thought

What is comfort thought? heard of comfort food but not of comfort thought??? well, whenever we are angry,depressed, unhappy etc.. we always resort to some thought consciously or not.

I have two comfort thought, one is wanting to pack my bags and go somewhere where no-one knows me, where i can begin again. and the second one is, wanting to sit solitary on a rock with waves caressing my feet. i don't know why but these thoughts keep playing in my mind every time i'm down...

Tell me what comforts you when everything in life seems so low and dull?

12 comments:

Priya Joyce said...

The comfort thot I hav during such time is a journey from here to my place sitting near the window seat in a sleeper class compartment not Ac (I hate it)... rain falling on me and I listening to songs and chatting wth sumone online or blogging.
I just wanna do tat wen I feel low.

•♥•♥Vicky♥•♥• said...

having a cup of coffee and watching the rain ;)

phoenix said...

@pj
aww thats so beautiful

@vicky
thats soo you :)

phoenix said...

@pj
hey i have mailed you and added you in gtalk..hope you dont mind...

Keshi said...

very interesting post!

My comfort thought wud be walking alone in the fresh green woods, with only birds chirping and the sound of a nearby creek...

Keshi.

ANWESA said...

an uninterrupted sleep of 24 hrs!

Aneesh said...

Well, its a tough question. Hope is what comforts me. I always hope for the best. My motto is "Sambhavami uge uge". What ever is to happen, will happen. Why shouldn't we be happy?

Aneesh said...

anwesa,

24hrs sleep? WOW! and that too uninterrupted?
:)

phoenix said...

@keshi
wow thats a nice thought!

@anwesha
amen!

i wish i could too


@aneesh
hope and thought isnt the same is it?? :P

Tara said...

My comfort thought........sitting in a dark room....pitch dark..and no can see me. No one knows where I am.
I am nothing, No one knows who I am , no mistakes, no imperfections, no expectations to be met. Just me and the black....wouldn't that be blissful?

BTW, thanks for dropping in at my blog, and this is surely not my last comment either! God bless and take care...:)

Aneesh said...

How about thinking about hope?

:)

Vinz aka Vinu said...

listening to music all by yourself...what more comfort you can ask for..?