Friday, September 05, 2008

Tag 2 & 3

hey people, all of you who thought i was dead and gone for good, bad luck!I'm back... my Internet package as usual conked off because i had exhausted my download limit[ i don't download a thing :( must be the blogs with songs and stuff..hmmmph!] anyway, pardon me ill be more frequent will read up your blogs and comment ASAP. I'm just thrilled to do this tag, actually any tag, right now. not because i don't have posts up my sleeve, i do; but then i m happy so i want to write on happy stuff. why happy? well because i turn 21 soon, very soon! :)

here goes the tag: This tag asks the concerned person to write 6 quirks about herself. and i have been tagged by vanilla sky :)

  • i have a very good instinct, i almost always know what is going to happen, my opinions about people is rarely wrong, and most my decisions are correct.
  • I'm scared of being mugged, molested or even eve teased, so until I'm out only with samik [who drops me home] I'm never out till late.
  • i meticulously make lists and plan out my day to day activities, my accounts exams and other events. and i almost never forget any birthdays.
  • the only time i am myself is at night when everyone is asleep, it is then i become more humane and i finally let tears, fears and insecurities crawl out. even though im a emotional person i feel ashamed to show them.
  • I'm scared of loving and losing people, so i try and scare them off me if possible. and if it is a guy,any guy [potential mate]i almost always make him a brother, so as not to have him propose to me and me having to deny him.
  • love, marriage and making love [sex] to me is sacred, i will only give myself up to a man i can trust, respect and depend on. i am capable of walking away from a relationship if only i feel i do not respect the person or trust him.



Tag 3

i have been tagged by ๑۩۞۩๑♥V♥๑۩۞۩๑

you need to post your desktop and few of your favorite quotes.

this is my desktop: that's samik and me



1. Our doubts are traitors, it often makes us loose what we could have achieved by fearing to attempt- Shakespeare

2.It is better to be loved and lost than never to have loved at all.

3.Our wills and fate, do so contrary run.that our devices are still overthrown; our thoughts are ours, their end none of our own.

now i tag- Aneesh ,Matangi Mawley,aqua gurl, Vinz aka Vinu, Ria

9 comments:

•♥•...๑۩۞۩๑♥V♥๑۩۞۩๑..•♥• said...

//i almost never forget any birthdays.//
same with me miss

and you two look so cute together .. ;)

Buzzz said...

Ah if you could add me to the tagged list too. Wish i could do the tag, but neva mind, 2 already pending.

Back to your tag, u 2 look good and u look gooder. So maintain it.

i m back from 2 tough days too, read up my 5 posts waiting for ur comment :P

Raka said...

@ •♥•...๑۩۞۩๑♥V♥๑۩۞۩๑..•♥
hehe thank you

@buzzzzzz i tagged you in the last one yaar.... do this and that too plz.. and will surely read them up...

Aneesh said...

Mmm, interesting quirks :)
Nice pic, well, I never keep a personalized pic on my desktop :)
Is it me that you tagged? :)

Aneesh said...

I am wondering why there are no icons, taskbar or anything in your desktop :)

Aqua gurl said...

omg....too much in common...lol

you turn 21...same here....although i still have like 6 months for it:D:D...wens ur bday??

nice picture....reminds me of my friend who is in bombay rt now...miles apart...sob sob!!

and yoo...i am extremely happieieieie to be tagged...will take it up soon, thanks raka!!!

aqua gurl said...

btw you tag me for 2 and 3 or just 3??

Raka said...

@aneesh
yes sir you are tagged.. they said to put ur desktop pic..i didnt think i need to take a screenshot and then paste it,but put the pic that adorns my deskton!lol!

@aqua girl
take up any or both is f you want id loved to read both though :P

we should chat up sometime in gtalk/ym..then we ll discover more similiarities...what say?

i turn 21 today! :)

Aqua gurl said...

wao thts cool....yeah sure...i'll add ya!!!