Wednesday, September 03, 2008

tag

tag 1 and this is by aqua girl.thanks sweety :D

I am - simple, straightforward, taditional yet i have modern outlook to life.

I hate - hate is too strong a word to use, noone is that important to me that i absolutely hate him/her. lol!

I hear - snow patrol "chasing cars"

I sing- must have been love- roxette / where do i begin-love story theme.

I cry- when i fail.

I write- to preserve my sanity

I always- am on time.

I dont always- express my mind

I listen- to soft pop

I can usually be found- in my classroom, library or at home in my room.

I am happy about- my life

now for the time tagging, i tag vanilla sky, [-v], buzz, and mayank

8 comments:

Matangi Mawley said...

I write- to preserve my sanity
... good 1.. liked it..

Aneesh said...

**I always- am on time.

OMG!! I can never do that :)

vanilla sky said...

"i hate" one is nice !
thanks, will do it soon :)

๑۩۞۩๑♥V♥๑۩۞۩๑ said...

//snow patrol "chasing cars"//
it's the one i breathe.

another TAg..will do it in next post,for sure.
You have to do My tag too..hehe

aqua gurl said...

nicely done:)

Ria said...

Nice tag friend!! I had done it a while back. :)

Vinz aka Vinu said...

:)

ur 'I Hate' was interesting..
and 'I Always'

:)

Buzzz said...

Ahhh you have tagged me here. I searched for 2 and 3. Aqua has already tagged me for this.

never mind.

good read.

i piss when i fail and then i make a huge goof up of myself.