Sunday, October 26, 2008

REBORN

From this day forth "Phoenix...rising from the ashes" will be known as "Destiny's Child"

If i have missed out your links please do drop in my comments and i ll link you again :)

If you are wondering why this sudden URL and blog name change, then let me assure you, that nothing is wrong with me and i felt the desire to grow up and the need for a new beginning. i have evolved from when i started out and now i'm in a threshold of what we call life of an adult. when i started off i was a fresher in college, with my awkward and gawky ways, i wasn't confident of myself and my abilities. maybe i am still the same now, but now i'm much evolved and mature person. i will still carry forward my "phoenix..rising from the ashes" attitude but then there will be certain variations. i still love my blog and will continue to blog passionately. i will still try and be positives and still be me. but i will try and move forward leaving behind my childlike gullibility and naivety.

"Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end.”

-Seneca (Roman philosopher, mid-1st century AD)

Truly i'm being reborn from my very ashes.

14 comments:

vanilla sky said...

wow! the template looks awesome :)

Harshita said...

beautiful template...

I loved the earlier title... but I love this one too :)

Stay Happy
Harshita

Aneesh said...

Destiny's Child? Interesting. Any reasons for name change?
:)
Happy diwali..

phoenix said...

@Vanilla sky
im so happy you liked it :)

phoenix said...

@harshita
yeah i know... i found it hard to let go but then i thought it was about time to evolve.

phoenix said...

@aneesh
because i finally realized that we can put in our best efforts but ultimately what happens is what has been already planned for us. so in a way we are destiny's children... for more details visit my post again.. i edited and put my reasons for the name change :)

Tara said...

Ummm....your new template looks really good, nice change Ms.Destiny's Child. BTW, I have a poem by that name too!

phoenix said...

@tara
thanks i was a little apprehensive about the look

will definitely look up the poem :)

Priya Joyce said...

hey the template is super cool...ye it'll help u to do a new beginning

:)

Chriz said...

new blog new girl new boyfriend new url new you...
thats good..

do you read between lines?

Phoenix said...

@pj i sure hope so

*fingers crossed*

Phoenix said...

@chris
i had put up a post that "i need a new boy friend"

the post still is vacant... wanna apply?? :P


and yeah i am reading loud and clear in between lines :P koi shaq?

Keshi said...

Nice change to ur blog :)

Keshi.

Sam said...

u hv reinvented ursellf Phoeneee and this one is for good...the template and the name rock :)