Sunday, November 30, 2008

Blog,Myself and Exams....

Phew! the month long blog-a-thon thus comes to an end today. i had planned that in November i ll blog everyday..and voila !! my job is done... well you can applaud my skills of writing crap.. but id very modestly admit.. i d nothing much to do anyway but write... :) 32 posts in one month is no mean feat because there are such moments when i do face writers block... anyway... I'm drifting here....
these are just a few of the books in my course this semesters...

My semesters begin tomorrow.... i have done my bit but not really seriously or diligently like i do otherwise... am i nervous wreck that i am usually before exams?!! hell no!! :) in fact I'm just cool... I'm doing everything on earth than give my 100% in studies.. Ive decided that if i don't feel like/ or i don't like doing something i wont. and this is a funda i use everywhere in everything... silly i know but hey that's me... :D
that's me in my wavy hair

I've been obsessing about myself a lot lately... been thinking of straightening my hair.. now straightening my hair is not something i have been too fond of or dying to get done... in fact i love my wavy hair.... now shelling Rs 4000-5000 on getting it professionally done is not something i consider wise...in fact i think its a waste of money... a hair straightener to get it done temporarily maybe a safe bet....but then I'm aiming at an image makeover...I'm tired of feeling bad about myself, I've only now started taking pride in being me because earlier i felt overweight and ugly... there is a host of things I'm aiming at doing BUT after loosing weight.... i need new specks.. new hairstyle... a tee or two.. a good bright sweater.. ipod... these are things i so want but I'm keeping them as a bait for myself to shed some weight.... phew! what not i do... really.... do you think i should go for hair straightening?? because i have long hair... but after my hair dries it curls up deceiving the actual length and i can hardly carry any proper style off, one because my hair is wavy and two because my hair grows damn fast... people i need some help here...

since my semesters will be on for the next two weeks and i cant bring myself up to quit blogging or even spend considerable time thinking of something new each day.. i have devised a plan.. i thought i ll post on random 5 things per post... will put in updates of exams and all ... god! how i want to get rid of these semesters so that i can just enjoy the glorious winter... :)

anyways i quit rambling here... :)

have a great week ahead!

cheerio!!

P.S- i have put up a pic of mine, in wavy hair and notice the nose piercing... i had been meaning to write about it but never got around to doing it.... do comment on it too... :)

42 comments:

Nirmal said...

hahaa..its a xam time and here is a gal thinking bout tees and of a new hair style....

good going gal..

hehhehe

Quitessential Bartender said...

hey a good time to go in a shell, study hard, get the great results, do the makeover you plan for urself and then may be surprise surprise for us.....

Cheers n all the best,

Sam

Phoenix said...

@nirmal
hahha im such a wicked girl na???!!! :D

lol!

Phoenix said...

@sam
why the name change??

hmm well studies are covered.. so no tension yaar...

and make over... really dying to get one..

:D

Quitessential Bartender said...

very soon i wud be thrown out of my job, so the only job i can do is bar tending :P

so just practise first up :)

Hemanth Potluri said...

all the best for ur exams...ur pic is cute as ur heart :)..

urs..hemu..

Priya Joyce said...

the pic looks nice re ..the nose ring too..suits ya'


yes we'll wait for ur updates on exams..and of course pray tat u do do well in ur exammssss all the very best frm me
:)

Mithe said...

HeHe..but you did a wonderful job. I admit the writer's block can be cramping but I think you did a great job over the past 32 days. Best of luck for your exams!

ANWESA said...

i'm a person with straight hair,so much straight that my frnds often ask me if i get them straightened.
(hope u dont get nvious).i dont think u nid 2 straighten ur hair, curly hair flatters ur face type.i like ur profile pic on the blog.n on a personal level,i think u look better without a nose-stud.i dunno if i shud say dat,but i apologize if i'v crossed my limits.

santoshi said...

I like curly hair. U look beautiful with the nose-stud.

Phoenix said...

@sam
my god!

Phoenix said...

@hemz
aww thanks :)

Phoenix said...

@mithe
thanks a ton pal! :)

Phoenix said...

@pj
:) ure a sweetheart.. thanks for the wishes

Phoenix said...

@anwesa
some very useful advice there... honestly... :)and btw i think we are friends... dont be formal yaar.. there maybe things that you dont like.. its ok.. u need not flatter me by ur comments.. i dont mind if u dont agree. i can take criticism

and please dont be so formal....

ANWESA said...

ok,i won't b formal anymore.i'm very careful while talking with my blogger frnds,lest some misunderstanding creeps up n i'v received quite a nice set of frnds on blogspot n each of them is special to me.
especially dealing with personal issues.

Tara said...

You look good yaar! And yes, the nosepin suits you...good luck with your exams too! Am sure you are going to do as well as you expect yourself to do! :)

Aneesh said...

Nice! Exam time and your thoughts are on something else. Great. This is the way to prepare for exams LOL. Even I've did these kind of thing some time ago. Anyway, hair straightening and other stuff are not my thing. So, I'm leaving it. LOL.

BTW, Good Luck for the eXaMs.
:)

Richa said...

omg!!

ths an achievement buddy!! 32 posts in a month!!

gr8 goin babes :)

all the best for exams gurl!!

n gettin hair straight.. lets trade our hair.. wat say?? i have hair straighter than rebonded ones and i am tired of these :D
n have been thinkin of gettin permanent perms.. :D

nose pin looks cute :D
n ur wearin my fave combi.. red n white :D

Pranav Kumar V said...

good. just the way you are!! Nice pic too!! :)
I think I already said, hair probs is a real remote contingency to me!! Else I'd have adviced!! I'm sure one of your good girl friends will come with a good advice!!

And the exams, they come they go. And they leave us behind. So, just keep chillin'!! :)

See you when I see you...

Quitessential Bartender said...

wots gonna be the frequency for the next month :P

dil ki pyar said...

hey dear....
congratulations for the success of the Blog-a-thon....great job...!!!

let me tell you my dear...the straight hair doesnt look good all the time....i have straight hair n it is really difficult to carry it quite a times...so you r good with this wvy hair...i liked it...

and about your pointed nose....its cute and different actually...coz' this is the first time i have seen a nose like that....its cute....

all the very best for the semester xams....

dil ki pyar said...

i have got an open letter to the PM in my other blog...have a look

www.myfeelingabtmyworld.blogspot.com

Phoenix said...

@anwesa
if ever we have a misunderstanding im sure we ll talk it out and solve it... :) dont worry n relax :)

Phoenix said...

@tara
thanks for the great feedback :)

Phoenix said...

@aneesh
lol! now u know how i study... :)

Phoenix said...

@richa
omg u r wanting permed hair?!!! i dooo sooo ebnvy u...

i think by the amount of votes... i ll settle for a hair straightener to use it when i want straight hair......

Phoenix said...

@pk
:P
im glad u liked the pic.. i thought id just about scared all my guy friends away!!

Phoenix said...

@sam
i ll surely take it easy.. :)

Phoenix said...

@yamini

read ur letter to PM was good... n thanks that u like my nose.. i dont particularly like it :P

lukkydivz said...

oyeee puleeej dont go for straightening :| plz plz plz :|
u look gorgeous the way u r :|

have always wondered abt ur daily updates :P

Keshi said...

u've got LOVELY tresses whoaaa! :) U look supa beautiful!

Keshi.

mayz said...

hey u look really cute in dat pic

i tried a new hairsyle...now i look like a mix of bobby deol n sanjay kapoor :((((

Harshita said...

Matlab...kis kis ko maarna hain bhai...yeh foto dikhaa key... :)

You look really pretty here... :)

U look great the way you are. I have staright looooooong hair and I always wonder how I can turn them to wavy curls...hehe..irony!

Chakk De Phattey... mast pado... and shine!

joiedevivre said...

oye xamz hai padai kar..
al d bst..

yeah tera pic mastt hai...jalwe madem!!!

joiedevivre said...

hey u r blogrolled

Twisted Elegance.... said...

hmmmmmm 32 posts in one month is mind blowing....

Phoenix said...

@luckydivs
sure girlfriend wont straighten it.. but only on important occasions okay? :)

Phoenix said...

@keshi
*blush* *blush*

:)

Phoenix said...

@mayz
why thank you mr mayank :)

dont worry you will grow your hair back soon enough ...

Phoenix said...

@harshita

hahah hey dont make fun of me... :( im just happy my friends liked my pic :( and ive been bad not studying

Phoenix said...

@Twisted Elegance...
why thank you :)