Monday, November 03, 2008

Counting My Many Blessings

I had a super duper sunday yesterday, despite my marathon, record wining time i spent online: 12 hours and 35 minutes. at the end of the day i had a terrible headache, my back pained so bad that i could barely sit, and my eyes watered profusely but it was well worth it because i had a really rocking time. and this post is dedicated to all those super cute, super nice and exceptional human beings, my blogger mates who have brought happiness, smiles and joy to my life. :D

Harshita - she has been an absolute angel. a reservoir of all things positive, one cant help but be influenced by easy charm, and the absolute love for life. we have been chatting for some days now but to me she is the one person i just need to talk once a day, to refill my energies. she is an absolute inspiration for a depression prone person like me, to face life smilingly. "share a smile" is her mantra and she follows it piously. i recommend all and sundry to befriend Santy.. oh i mean... saint harshita ji... :P and you guys should read the kind of things we say to each other.... will make all you naughty people drool! really food for your dirty thoughts... check the comment of this blog, like is here

Hemu- we were strangers, first timers in each others blog. we emailed and added up each other in the gtalk list and soon we were talking all day. and by evening we were like two friends who had been knowing each other for ages. he is simple in his ways, warm and friendly and extremely easy to talk to. thanks sweetheart for being my friend! i hope i never let you down!

Chris- is a real challenge to talk to.one has to match up to his wit and sharpness of his mind. truly, i just felt that he could look right through me. but a big thanks to him; for pushing me forward, teaching and guiding me to take chances and forget the failures or rejection that could come my way. thanks Chris for motivating me!

Pj
- she completed her 50th post! and she is one smashing blogger! must read her to belive the kind of potential this girl has. truly commendable! here is wishing her many more posts!

When im writing a slightly sentimental post on my blog friends,do you think i wont mention Buzz? well i spoke to saroo and for the first time i realized how wrong my allegations were, that he doesnt reciprocate my feeling. talking to him yesterday really helped. you made me realize that no matter what happens in friendship, somethings like genuine feelings never really die out. for you id like to dedicate a song " tu hi toh meri dost hai" from Yuvraj

thanks a ton everyone for not only making my sunday super but helping me caste aside gloomy thoughts and to be the reason for my smile.. :D

18 comments:

Harshita said...

Am honored... thanks...

Donno what else shud I say except that, I reflect who you are...coz U share a smile, I share one too :)

I have learnt a lot abt life frm u and am sure I will learn more thru this new-found frienship. Itz g8 to have intelligent and vibrant ppl like u around.

Thanks so much :)

Stay Happy !

Buzzz said...

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Hemanth Potluri said...

well...one day i became close to her that we chated soooo much we got bored with each other knowing everything :P...hehe..kiddin...now thats a gr8 thing to read abt me in words of phoenix...and i had a lovely sunday because of u sweetu...thnks sooo much muhaahh :)..lots of love :)...

urs..hemu..

Phoenix said...

@harshita
*HUGS*

Phoenix said...

@buzz
:| sarooo

Phoenix said...

@hemu
:D hugs back atcha :P

Priya Joyce said...

I am touched by these lovely words of urs dear..thanx a ton for it...love ya'

Harshita said...

Urs was the first page I opened this morning and the song is amazing...its my fav :)

dilmainhainpyar said...

good way to greet ur frnds.....

Keshi said...

Great to know u hv such beautiful and real friends online! :)

Keshi.

Chriz said...

i am on the floor again.. need some water... that was a special mention.. cool girl...

run lola run.. i meant raka..

Chriz said...

you made my day

Phoenix said...

@pj
you deserve every bit of it sweetheart!

Phoenix said...

@harshita
see we like the same songs too :)

Phoenix said...

@yamini
thanks yaar :)

Phoenix said...

@keshi
you are among them too :)

Phoenix said...

@chris
you made my sunday lol! :P

Sandeep Balan said...

great to see the kind of bonding you share with your blogger pals...and feels good to know that you have such a good gang out there...cheers!