Anger, relief,pride,grief, mourning hope- are some of the emotions was running through me as i sat glued to the television relentlessly for many hours. all id like to say at a moment like this is.. i'm proud that i belong to that category of Indians, who think,who feel and who care; i've seen bloggers angry, voicing their opinion out aloud, showing their solidarity towards a nation that we belong to, leaving aside caste,creed, sex, sect etc.. We are Indians and no-one dares to mess with our motherland.
I salute the photo,print vedio journalists for their extensive and detailed coverage of this whole issue. an ardent fan of TIMES NOW, and Arnab Goswami; this is to applaud him and his whole team, who brought to us some really great journalism.
But the segment of people who finds extra special mention is the NSG, the navy, army and the camandos; who have worked fearlessly, without tiring and rescuing the hostages, and carrying out Mission;black Tornado to the hopefully its last leg of the armed battle.
Enough has been said now is the time to look forward and counting the many blessings.... yes there is a death toll, yes there is a crisis.. but it is not a time to sit back and lament but pray in thanks giving of what worse could have happened but thankfully never did... its thanksgiving and it is time we count our many blessings...
Here are the people and things i am most thankful about....
- my family, because of whom i am what i am. without them my life would have been so bleak.
- Samik, nomatter how grave the differences we may have, he is a comfort i treasure, his is the thought that comes to my mind in times of happiness or grief.
- i'm thankful of having a healthy mind and body; that i can run, walk, think, dream, achieve and do whatever i feel, how i feel and whichever way i feel.
- friends i have made in this journey of life, some who have struck through thick and thin.
- my blog and my friends here. my day begins with me sleepily putting on my pc to come online comment.. and my day ends with me signing out of gtalk... ive met some amazing friends here, and its kind of nice to interact with people outside what is "real' world...