Sunday, November 30, 2008

I'M a BAD BAD Girl!!


I have been a bad bad girl.c'mon you pervs stop your naughty thoughts right now!! :) its just that i used to be studious, diligent and hardworking but i seem to have lost myself somewhere... don't ask me how? as me why? well i had study leave the last two weeks... what did i do? i did study.. a lil.. like the vulture picking at bones!![ nice description na? :P] so what have i been doing? by gods grace i found out that my favorite TV show- the Grey's Anatomy's official website... now i know i have missed out some episodes now and then , so while surfing the site.. i found out that they have episode updates.. so technically my Gtalk status message was correct -Studying.. Do not disturb.. when i was just reading the 1,2 and 3 season updates... that took me some 4 hours :D but that done i was happy the task was almost done! no i mean i do have another 4 seasons to read up.. now where was i? o yeah exams... well Saturday was kinda wasted.. i don't remember how... then Sunday.. i was supposed to study but then i was reading the episode updates and talking to my friends online.... Hems was of great help really... talking non-stop with me... he even gave me these two pictures and how i love them :). And guess what? yesterday evening i even went shopping...got myself a nice blue tee, and a really cute sweater.. cool na? :D ya ya i know I've been a bad bad girl....

Okay don't worry i know how bad a girl i have been.. so i went to bed at 10.45pm last night... but before you think otherwise.. i got up at 3 today [morons! :|] :D and i did my preparation. see basically the equation that i worked out for myself was... i ll have 3 questions to answer... 2 of my favorite professor and 1 of this $@#*^! this great lady never gives us marks even if we deserve it.. so i thought.. chaddo yaar..ki farak payenda hai [harshita ishtyle] and gave less importance to her texts.. so no worries my preparation was done and i was kinda ready to face my semesters somewhat shaky but bang on :P
Do you still want to know how my exams went?? i ll come to that but later.. :) you know what?i discovered while writing my script today that my pen was great but it slacked my speed but there was nothing i could do.. then i had friends who seemed to be having a ball even in the exam hall.. i was reassured okay i wasn't the only one.. :) and then our prof announced... 15 more minutes to go.. and i argued no sir 40 minutes to go.. he sweetly came up to me and showed me my watch... it had stopped.. Jezz i was shit scared... but he reassured me that it was fine.. of course i became fine at once... he is my favorite prof na.. the one i had a crush on in first year *blush* *blush* :P okay okay... exam went well... i need a 15 to get a 60% and 5 to pass in 30.. and i think i may just make it... :)

So the next exam is on Thursday... and I'm not willing to wake up at 3am again.. so i will surely study... and all you can heave a sigh of relief... yes bacchi sudhar gayi hai :)

Cheerio!!

P.S- 3 MORE DAYS TO GO!! look out for this space for more... :)

P.P.S- Pictures courtesy Mr Hemz Bond :)

26 comments:

aqua gurl said...

haha....thts so much what i wud do:P:P
d only difference is i end up watching stuff on youtube and its so addictive especially one day before the exam.
that reminds me...i haven;t seen 3 o clock in a long time. The cool weather and the snow makes me sleep extra early and wake up extra late
Was fun reading this one raka
gluck for the one of thurs!

Harshita said...

hehe...

ki farak painda hain... :) Khush raho..aur mehnat karo...

:)

Aneesh said...

After all, what makes you think not studying makes a bad girl? it's just that ones interest differs LOL.
You woke up at 3'O clock just for semester exams? God, I've never seen even 7'O clock for any exams, Yup that's true
:)
So, what will you call me Worse Worse boy?
:)

Phoenix said...

@aqua girl
thanks for the wishes girl... i do really need it :)

Phoenix said...

@harshita
exactly my thoughts :P

Phoenix said...

@aneesh
darling you are seasoned.. for a prim and proper girl like me this is being extremely bad... :)

Pranav Kumar V said...

exams exams exams all over the place!! I'm glad I'm done with mine!! :) And crushes on profs never make any progress in most cases but is completely worth it!! Been there, did that!! Oooh... she can still get me to open my books and actually start reading even now!! Its just affection now.

And hey, always go for the 5s if your prof is the kind who wouldn't go beyond anyway!! Resource Mgmt, its called!! :P

See you when I see you... :)

Keshi said...

girl ur not BAD at all..cos there's a WORSE girl over here lol!

Keshi.

Priya Joyce said...

raks a bad bad gal..wow ..new Image to me :P

lol

gud tat u wrote at the end of the post...bacchi sudhar gayi..
nahi toh u kow me na??

:P
:P
tc ..

Hemanth Potluri said...

hahah bad gurl u r :P....just kiddin..u have showed us diffrent raka over here :P....well i never woke up at 3 to read for my exams.....sorry i never slept ..:P..heheh..who is hemz bond :P...lol...thnks for puting the pics sweetu :)...

urs..hemu..

ANWESA said...

wow!!i dunno why i luv 2 think of my holiday plans b4 the semester xams wind up n inclined 2 study aftr sem gets ovr.mayb my body clok is ill-suited to my nvironment.i guess same is the case with u too.
(a serious joke,c'mon laugh aloud)

Trinaa said...

oyeeeeeee..then toh m also a bad gal!! :D

Lena said...

ummm.... since you know you are a bad girl, i wont repeat it :P
Go study, girl! it is not good to wake up at 3 am :x Bad for health!

dil ki pyar said...

ha ha ha

go study now...!!! all the best for the exams....

but it was just fun reading this post...

Mithe said...

Lolzz-my exams are nearing too and I don't know how will I survive without my newly found love of blogging? But have to-atleast for some days!best of luck buddy- do well!

Phoenix said...

@pk
thanks pal for the tips... they might come handy you never know... :P

Phoenix said...

@keshi
thanks.. thats some comfort... :)

Sam said...

bad girl ? who said ? majak karing ?

good pics...

and stop blogging for a while, padhai karo....

i flunked in one of my exams last week :(

Phoenix said...

@pj
bap re... my kiddo sister seem to be contemplating hitting me... :)

Phoenix said...

@hemz
i just had to... loved the pics... :)

Phoenix said...

@anwesa
you wrote what i had thought of writing but forgot...

you are so right... fun plans after exams are foremost on my mind even before exams start...infact i finalized a plan yesterday morning itself.. :)

*same pinch*

Phoenix said...

@trina
come lets have a bad girls gang :)

Phoenix said...

@lena

:D yes mam! will surely study... :)

Phoenix said...

@yamini
thanks for the wishes i soo need it ...

Phoenix said...

@mithe
dont take tension... just relax for now... :)

you ll do well im sure.. :)

Richa said...

:D

lolz!!!
i recalled my good ol days :D

all the best buddy :)