Sunday, November 02, 2008

PHEW!

What with the story now over, there is a sense of relief though i admit i feel a void there in me. The last few days i have been obsessing about the characters, what can they be saying in a particular situation, what can bring them together and not. These thoughts have occupied every free waking hour and even sometimes during sleep. yes i was like Geet [Kareena Kapoor in Jab We Met] mumbling away to myself even in sleep. but its nice that the story ended, and ended with a new beginning.

To all those who hasn't already figured it out. yes it was somewhat autobiographical. i would like to clarify, though i know i need not. i cant write on things that i cannot connect to, there is always a part of me, literally; in whatever i write. and this story came at a time when i was going through a tough phase of my life. i wrote this story the way i would have liked mine to end. and i am not ashamed about it.

No matter just how practical or logical i maybe, i am a sucker for romance. i admit again, for those of you who don't know. i am a simple person who cant write any differently, using heavy words or think of unheard plots or tread untrodden path. i am me. and for all those who are disappointed in me. well what can i say! sometimes i just wish i could remain just anonymous and write because i love to and not to win acclaim. sometimes i just wish people who knew me would just let me be me in this place, which to me is my retreat!

Enough of sad and serious stuff which must have driven most of my friends from my blog. and now for something spicy... i'm looking for a companion [read:friend]. good looks doesnt apply, he cant be saroo like buzz who is cold and doesnt reciprocate my feelings [just kidding!]if he is harshita's male counter part nothing more like it! :P but otherwise he has to be sensitive, sensible,warm,and extremely forthright! anyone can apply, you can refer your friends too... so rush your entries now!!! offer valid till i change me mind! so hurry!!

30 comments:

yamini meduri said...

ha ha ha
all the very best frnd.....

may ur mate meet u soon....hope very soon

let us all know abt him wen u ppl meeet ok....

Phoenix said...

yeah sure definitely :)

Buzzz said...

oye i m not cold...tats a wrong allegation on me :(

Chriz said...

wow.. nice application.. that gives me an idea.. i am gonna write a post for my life partner...

and have you got any application?

one eligible bachelor that comes into my mind is abdul kalam

Phoenix said...

@buzz
yes you are...saroo

Phoenix said...

@chris
i really thought you'd apply...damn you for rbinging up the old man! :P

Hemanth Potluri said...

this post rocks ....let me also put a application very soon to find my partner :P..hehe...

may u find him very soon :).

urs..hemu..

Phoenix said...

@hemu
what the hell have i done... i thought u gusy will apply now everyone wants to find their someone.. what will happen to me?god! i have given birth to monsters!

Harshita said...

Oh! Phoenix, that was mean to Buzz...He will definitely kill me for stealing his chances this way...I am sure he is sensitive,warm,emotional and forthright... :)

And for my male-counterpart... hmmmmm...the day I will find one...I will let you know for sure...

Waisey, mere jaisi toh bas main hi hun yaar iss duniya mein...lol :) Over-confidence!!

Phoenix said...

@harshita
not over confidence.... but true blue attituge! i like it! :D

and teri jaisi ak hi sample hai yaar... koi aur milta toh wud have married him at once !

Phoenix said...

@aneesh
thanks hai ji :)

Aneesh said...

well, I would say it is worth the effort and dedication you put..
good one
:)

Phoenix said...

@aneesh
are you applying for the post kya???

•♥•♥[V]♥•♥• said...

i don't think i need to apply.. ;)

Phoenix said...

@vickey
kyun kyun? no one loves me uwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

•♥•♥[V]♥•♥• said...

you don't need anyone to love you..
love yourself..that's the mantra of a successful life...

Phoenix said...

@vickey...

hmmmph! :X

Keshi said...

my life-partner seems dead lol!

Keshi.

Priya Joyce said...

I am missing ur short story re write one more...

Phoenix said...

@keshi
:)and no one loves me :(

@pj
:) aww thats soo sweet

Tyro said...

I read the story, you write well.

Sandeep Balan said...

ha ha ha ha...just landed up on your blog...cant help but laugh at the simplicity of this one...any particular format to be followed for the application? he he...wait...now i need to read your short story as well...nice to find another fiction churner out here...cheers phoenix...rise from the ashes...life is calling ;)

Ria said...

all the best for finding a good guy which is actually rare!! But nevertheless...i hope u find one.

Buzzz said...

this blog is spicing up keep it up :)

Phoenix said...

@sandeep
welcome to my world :)

and thanks a ton for all your praises :P


oye im not burnt out... but incidently you are on track..my blog name till a few days was phoenix...rising from the ashes :P

Phoenix said...

@ria
gee thanks... u hope so

Phoenix said...

@buzz
you think do?? thats real cool isnt it?:P

Buzzz said...

Anybody might have touched your heart, made your day with a wonderful comment when you were down in dumps , anybody who makes your dil go dhak dhak or take lot of sighs in unparalleled yearning to go intervine in him / her, have a post / comment dedicated to the blogger / person out @ http://blogger-buddies.blogspot.com/

Phoenix said...

thanks buzzz

Sandeep Balan said...

wow...that was some welcome ;P