Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Rant

I realized after writing the previous post that the anger I have within me is due to the fact that I endure what I do from people. It is not because they were just plain bad. But it was me who was unable to stand up to them and tell them “hey! Stop it right there. I won’t put up with your crap!” instead I am content to feel angry within, wishing I had stood up and voiced my opinion.

The reasons for not doing it are many, but most important one being; I didn’t want to have a fight and loose loved ones, as I have always said before, the moment I stand up for myself I loose friends. I then figured I loose friends anyway, so why endure the crap and loose them, why not just put an end to my troubles by voicing my opinions instead of opting out of a conflict? I have been overtly polite and meek and thus stuff kept happening to me. Who do these even think they are to mess up my life anyway? If these people are true friends as I think them to be, they will respect my opinions if and when I choose to voice them. And if they choose to walk away, what can I say? Maybe they weren’t really ‘real’ friends, so what would have happened, happened anyway. At least I will not have regrets or anger within me, because anger is self destructive.

Giving up something you love is the hardest thing to do; trust me I know. It was disheartening to see people ruin the thing that was after my heart, a part of my creation. The final blow was however to see, a person who meant so much do the same. One of the most important truths in life that I learn't is, No one, Absolutely No one cares for the thing you care, the way you do. But having said that, people have their strange ways, and who am I to even judge them?

On happier thoughts…
A very dear friend is going through a rough patch, his spirits are down and he is somewhat demoralized. It just makes me feel helpless, unable to bail him out. But here’s praying that he marches out of the darkness as the warrior of light. *HUGS* cheer up pal!
A big thank you to Harshita,Valencia, and Ria for being the friend in need. It meant the world to have someone who understood me.



News update on personal front-
My semesters begin sometime in the first week of December, yes I need to get down to books, and I will, promise. And I am not going to pledge falsely that I will not be frequent the blog world and study, for I have tried it the last four semesters and I was utterly unsuccessful. But I just have to forewarn that my posts may just be stray thoughts and random doodles. Just don’t abandon me... or else.. I will haunt your blogs..just kidding lol! I hope things are going good at your end… do take care…

Cheerio!

P.S- I’m not unhappy, sad, or even depressed. Instead I’m hail and hearty. I just wanted to reassertion a few things to myself, hence the post. So don’t worry. :D o! i almost forgot... thanks for the lovely comments in the post below!:P

24 comments:

lukkydivz said...

:(

for the first part of the post!

:)

for the second part of the post ;)

all the best for ur exams :)

lukkydivz said...

I'm first ;)

lukkydivz said...

I'm second too :P

Chriz said...

hahaha. girl.. i am back too see you lull with happinessa nd sullen with vague memories...

Harshita said...

Thankoo Thankoo Kudiye ;)

I think sab bhool jaao...teh mast bhangra paao.lol

Now when you know what is the mantra to beat that anger thing down to death...do that...but but...stay happy as u always do.

We all know you coz of who u r...not coz of who ur frenz r...and you rock!!

Trinaa said...

ahhhh..shit happens ji... jus let all that -ve feelings go n enjoy life full on! :)

santoshi said...

Hi thanks for ur advice. I managed a create a blog roll i my site.

V. Archana said...

nice blog dear... :)

dilmainhainpyar said...

forget everything thats going bad and only remember the good that u r getting and do well in your xams...

all the very best dear...!!!

ANWESA said...

well,friendship is 4evr,frnds may change..(crap,isn't?)
nice 2 see gud blogger frnds helping each other..
best of luk 4 ur xams!!

Phoenix said...

@luckydivs...

you are my first, my second and my thrid too... and boy im thrilled! :D

Phoenix said...

@chris
lol! :P

Phoenix said...

@harshita
chak de phatte!!! :D

Phoenix said...

@trina
ai ai captain! :)

Phoenix said...

@santoshi
boy im so glad for you :)

Phoenix said...

@v.archana
do visit again! :)

Phoenix said...

@dilmein hai pyaar
thanks you dear!

Phoenix said...

@anwesa
:) thanks pal!

Aqua gurl said...

mention not:P:P

bte like the pic of the book....i wish my books were so colourful lol...i wud study really hard:p

gluck with the semesters and am sure u'll do well.

Phoenix said...

@aquagirl
lol! its the photo websites that give me some great colourful pics :)

good luck for your exams too :D

Ria said...

Good tht u realised a few things and i guess thts precisely why things took such a turn. I feel everything happens for a reason and there is a lesson to learn everyday!! So u hav learnt urs. And thanks a lot for mentioning my name babe. U need not thank me.....i m equally happy to hav found someone who thinks like me.

Chriz said...

coolio.. that was fast.. way to go

Phoenix said...

@ria
:D *same pinch*

Phoenix said...

@chris
*winks*