Tuesday, November 18, 2008

What angers me?


In school id wonder what kinda temper i had, if i had a hot or short temper? then i realized that i have a hot and a short temper. now there are about a million things that really pisses me off. but then i ll not bore you and just state a few. you might ask why? id say some people have been rubbing me off the wrong way lately and i think i just reached my endurance, so here i go, venting my frustration. it seems all the losers of the world infest my planet.

1. "i the almighty" attitude that some flaunt and shamelessly so

2.first they prod you "comment nahi karte ho aj kal?" and then "what kinda comment was that?" !! isnt comments a way to express personal opinion?? or is to please author of the blog??

3.how i hate this one- "free advice" god! just because advice is free people are so generous with them that it often kills me.mails ho ya call ho, chat ho ya sms ho... everyone is dishing out free advice... wasn't advice something you seek? or to be given when you are in need? but no, nowadays wherever you go, you get it, all for FREE.... FREE ADVICE anyone?!! unlike most im not really interested in all things free, not this time though

4.some people just don't know how to read between lines.things said politely or rudely, subtly or directly; some just refuse to take the point! phew! this not only irritates me but bugs me to no end. what do you do with such people? who are thick skinned and fat sculled?

5.these are the type of people really makes me angry, because they are themselves volatile [more than me] and you just need to kowtow to them and if you don't, you are in for brickbats, you need to measure each things you say, for something said in jest is taken the wrong way. i hate being conscious and aware. because no matter what you do or say you end up in the wrong side of the person.god help those who have such gusse wala saroo as friends... they need it big time....

6.there are plenty such people in my college. these people will smile at you, but you can read their thoughts and look through their facade. they will tell you "o how beautiful you are looking.lost weigh na?! her thoughts are "bitch! she lost weight my foot!" what she wants to hear is "what are you saying? i think you have lost weight!" and i end up saying "o yea? have i lost weight? thanks for reminding, it boosts my confidence to work harder!" lol! sometimes these people will look at you with spite in their eyes, and when you catch them looking they are taken aback and will try and give their fake brightest smile and look away! :P

7. these are the people who have bloated ego's and think no end of themselves. one small thing done and they feel that they have been slighted.

8.are you still reading?! thanks.... well these people leave things half way just because they have lost motivation for whatever reasons. hate the losers!

9. these are sadists and misanthrope. no amount of good can cheer them up, they are down in the dumps and will make sure you feel the same too..arrgh!!

10. these people take a jibe at others thinking it to be fun but don't know how to take the reactions, good for bad.they think like is trivial and all hunky dory..damn them anyway! :P

then there are liars, hypocrites etc who fall in this category too but are kinda lame... if you meet people who belong to any of the above category run for you life and never go back!

25 comments:

Trinaa said...

u r a girl after my own heart!!!! this post is SO ME!! :))))

Phoenix said...

@trina
hahahha thats nice to know :)

lukkydivz said...

LOL so so similar to a post i wrote in the starting days of my blog :P free advice and the god of all things attitude, rofl :D
loling at no 8.
wait lol @ all :D
i wish there were more things that pissed you off :P was fun reading ;)

*huggiesss* (not the diaper :| )

Harshita said...

Simply loved it... I will post a link on my blog to it saying : To know what blows my plug, go here....hehehehe

U r simply amazing,Raka:THE GREAT!!

I will make sure, I dont rub you the wrong way... :)

I am also a hot-tempered person and I hate "fuckin-I AM GOD" attitude...am like "GO GET A LIFE, DUDE".

dilmainhainpyar said...

hmmmm
after reading the complete post...it feels like u have studied lot many people and their hearts....

yes you are very true that we get to meet atleast one of such kind every now and then in life....but the real life is only when we leave all of them behind and move fwd...

and finally....i am short tempered too...!!!

Richa said...

oh how i feel i agree to almost everything u listed over here..

my list starts with free advices though, i juz hate em..

but this post was juz too good n so apt, loved it..

cheers to u!!

Richa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
mayz said...

inna gussa sehat ke liye achcha nahi hota

wait a min...was dat an advice...so sorryyyyyy...didnt mean it like that :P :P

chill swthrt...these things jus happen...u keep smilin coz dat suits u best

hugzzzz!!!!

santoshi said...

hi i particularly enjoied the eight point....
In your blog on the right hand side you have a column "Friends". I saw one of my post there. Could u please tell me how I can do that in my blog.
Please advice!!!

Sakshi said...

err...comment, eh? Did i tell you i lurveeee your header background pic. As in really love it.

:D
And did i incense you with that? ;P
Chillax! Learn to smirk and move on. Free ka advice works sometimes :P

S.

Lena said...

took some time to categorize them all i guess :D
but liked the way you described each and everyone, can agree with practically everything! :)

love your header, its so refreshing :)


And thanks for dropping by my blog :)

ANWESA said...

well,i don't angry 4 99 occassions,
n the 100th tym i'm fire!!!i dunno y!

Sam said...

Good honest post :) i agree with u on many counts u put up here esp with liars, fakes and hypocrites.....

Ria said...

I can identify with most of these babe!u so like me.... :)

Phoenix said...

@luckydivs....

o no you wouldnt want me to have more people to be pissed on...trust me i have a really bad temper ask those who really have endured me... im not always polite or docile you know !!


but friends need not fear me.. im nto gabbar you see...

*hugs* thanks babes i really need it :)

Phoenix said...

@harshita
you can never rub be the wrong way...angels just spread smiles... :)

yeah i know you got me... remember KHUDAAAAAAAA bit???!! the one we spoke about??

Phoenix said...

@dilmein hai pyaar

hmm thanks pal for giving a positive input!

btw observing people is somewhat a hobby to me... :)

Phoenix said...

@richa
free advice thing really gets to me.. and that too first thing in the morning before you are even awake..pisses me even more...

Phoenix said...

@mayz
cmon you knwo these things dont really bug me.. things that grow out of proportion really makes me spit fire...otherwise im tame and harmless

Phoenix said...

@santoshi
hmm... go to dashboard..then click layouts... there is an option..page elements...and the top option when a new page opens to page elements.. is add link.... you just take the link of the blogger you read.. and add it.. simple... mail me and i ll help you out ok?

raka.majumdar@gmail.com

Phoenix said...

@sakshi
thanks :)

i do really get angry when things blow out of proportion.. its not that i flare up at the drop of a hat...

Phoenix said...

@lena
thanks a lot... :) you have a beautiful blog yourself and coming from you..it means a lot... :)

Phoenix said...

@anwesa
thats coz people try your patience a bit too long... its ok if you react once in a while... no crime in it...

Phoenix said...

@sam
thanks sameer

Phoenix said...

@ria
*same pinch*

did i hurt you?? :P