Ok so there is a global recession. And pocket strings are tightening.. costs cutting has to be done. So what are the ways in which you are cutting costs and expenditure?? Do share your funda’s and help people to manage their money better during global meltdown.
Here are a few things i am doing to cut down costs;-
- Whatever money I have on hand, first im depositing it all the in the bank, before moving aside the amount I know I will require to use for the month. The bare minimum.
- I donot carry my card anymore. Plastic money hardly gives you the feel that you are spending, so you tend to use it much more than you would like to.
- This is the big one. CONTROL YOUR CRAVINGS AND TEMPTATIONS. Once you put on hold the things you see and think ‘o I just have to have that’ otherwise you may land your self in trouble.
- Stop visiting sites that make you aware of all the latest gizmos that tempt you to buy.
- Don’t go overboard with going to malls and multiplexes. Make it occasionally or once a month instead of a weekly affair. You can rent DVD’s instead.
- Remember the keyword now is conservation. Times are tough but then it hopefully it’s not going to last long. So adjust now and you will reap the benefits later.
Don’t forget to share your cost cutting techniques: P