Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Tag, Christmas and Gifts from Akshat and Yamini

Mam Harshita tagged me.I would have done it yesterday but couldn't because I was having a stay over at a friends. and what fun it was!! we were all snuggled in the bed under blankets and chatting up all of yesterday, it was loud and giggly.no this post isn't about my stay over but about the TAG here it goes...

RULE #1 People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs and replace any question that they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves.

RULE #2 Tag 6 people to do this quiz and those who are tagged cannot refuse. These people must state who they were tagged by and cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by. Continue this game by sending it to other people.

1. If your lover betrayed you what would your reaction be?
I'll handcuff him to the bed and scrape his balls out, castrate him and hang his dick around his neck!!

2. If you could have one dream come true which one would it be?
I just want a picture perfect life! everything falls under it!!

3. Whose butt would you like to kick!
anyone volunteering??!!

4. What would you do with a billion dollars?
deposit 1/4 in the bank,1/4 I'll invest,1/4 I'll gift to my folks and the rest.. well I'll keep aside a sum for my niece an rest i ll blow up on gizmo's,clothes,car and a good weight reduction plan!!

5. Will you fall in love with your best friend?
yeah sure!! but that doest mean I'm bisexual

6. Which is more blessed: loving someone or being loved by someone?
Being loved my someone is the most beautiful blessing.

7. How long would you wait for someone you love?
a lifetime

8. If the person you like is secretly attached, what would you do?
I'll still like him. to love/like is not to demand that the person return you feelings

9. If you could root for one social cause which one would it be?
CSA- child sexual abuse

10. What takes you down the fastest?
losers who think no end of themselves,sees fault in everyone but themselves

11. I change this question : What according to you is a blogger in denial?
when a blogger writes utter trash and thinks himself to be a writer of the highest order, comments in every possible blog to gain friends and on failing cribs and grumbles that people are dumb and lack intelligence to appreciate his state of the art writing! lolz

12. What's your fear?
Losing my loved ones.

13. What kind of person(s) do you think the person who tagged you is/are?
Rarest of the rare, most precious friend Ive ever met!

14. Would you rather be single and rich or married and poor?
married and poor, and married to the one i love, for what matters most to me is to be able to begin and end the day with the person i love, money comes and goes.

15. What is the first thing you do when you wake up?
i switch off the alarm, check the time, change it from discreet/silent mode to general, i recheck my 'to do' list in my mind, take a few extra minutes to mentally prepare to get up and then roll of the bed and get up!

16. If you fall in love with two people simultaneously who would you pick?
how can you fall in love with two people at the same time??!! i have experienced any such thing

17. Would you give all in a relationship?
Yeah without even thinking but I'm not prepared to loose my identity in the bargain!

18. What's eating you now?
worried about my future after my grads, work or further studies, dead dreams or compromise..

19. Do you prefer being single or in a relationship?
Single means more independence but then being committed to the right guy can be really wonderful feeling.. totally out of the world!

20. Tag 6 people...
Divs
Richa

Neha
Anwesa

Trina

Divinediu


hope you had fun reading coz i had a blast doing it!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
here's a beautiful gift by akshat!! thanks pal! i really love this one :)
YAMINI too bestowed me with this gift, which i absolutely love.. isnt it pretty? thanks pal!


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Christmas is here,
It's time to smile
And spread the cheer
To be merry
And celebrate, for
Christmas is here!!

wishing you and your family a very merry Christmas!!

29 comments:

santoshi said...

Wish u & ur family a Happy Merry Christmas.

Richa said...

:D

yay!!
tagged.. thnx for giving me a chance to unhibernate.. u know how cold it is over here :D

CяystąL said...

wowwiee...lovely answers n lovely prizes..
merry merry christmas!!

Ria said...

Nice post babe!u said i hav been tagged but i dont see my name in the list, so i guess i m saved!! :P

Chriz said...

i wish you a wonderful christmas too.. have a great year.. you know one thing raka.. i will be back to full time blogging exactly in one week's time.. january 1st 2009 is the date..

Phoenix said...

@santoshi
thanks wishing you the same too :)

Phoenix said...

@richa
yea babes i know.. im looking forward to reading your answers!!

Phoenix said...

@crystal
:D

Phoenix said...

@ria
oooooooooooopsy im so sorry but id love you to take the tag please...

Phoenix said...

@chris
:D yay!! chris will be back!! what a treat!! so where are you now?!!

Harshita said...

Someone told me me and u think in the same line... I agree :) Thanks for doin the tag.

Phoenix said...

@harshi
anytime girl! me had a ball writing the tag!!

Trinaa said...

merry christmas!!! n i've done this tag but thanks neway :D

yamini meduri said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS...!!!

i am gald for having seen my gift in your blog...thank you dear...!!!

Priya Joyce said...

wowwwwww wat a tag ..and yeh CSA is really a gud social cause...

thanx for the wishes dear..tc
same to u too
:)

mayz said...

wow!!! beautiful gifts dear!!!

have a merry christams n a vy happy new year :)

La vida Loca said...

like the tag

Akshat said...

You deserve it!!! :P

MultiMenon said...

can beautiful gals be soo cruel on the context f a betrayal?? lol..

The men folk are n for sum trouble I ges..

Merry Christmas.. :)

ANWESA said...

i'll do this tag once my serial story ends. merry christmas!!!

Phoenix said...

@trina
oh okay so sorry

Phoenix said...

@yamini
it is me who should thank you for it :)

Phoenix said...

@pj
:)

Phoenix said...

@mayz
thanks a ton! :)

Phoenix said...

@la vida loca
i hope you take it up too

Phoenix said...

@akshat
awww :)

Phoenix said...

@multimenon
ya ya pretty girls are vindictive too u know.. when they are wronged especially

Phoenix said...

@anwesa
yeah sure :) take ur time...

CяystąL said...

you're awarded duda..come check :D