Friday, December 05, 2008

Thoughts


Okay so the exams were just okay.. you ll ask why? well it was lengthy and my hand had a cramp, fingers were stiff and damn profs mixed and matched texts that made the paper more lengthy and more analytical. my fastrack seems to be down in the dumps like me so keep taking breaks now and then, almost rendering me helpless.. damn! moreover i got an answer paper from one of the most important papers and i did not get good marks just plain average.... that too just before the exams.. surely it wasn't helping either!! so much for luck!! anyway its over so and the score now stands at; only two more exams to go and im kinda happy, i know i ll have lot to worry when the results are out, yeah i am prepared to be dissapointed, for not being treated fair.. dont worry i ll get over it.. its regular you see... i never seem to get anything better.. yeah thats what you call 'my bad luck being bad' day!!

There are millions of happy things crossing my mind even when I'm writing these sullen words. dont bother asking... I'll tell you anyway.. well guess what?? I spoke to Miss Happiness the other day for the first time ever..and she was the sweetest... she was everything i had dreamt of and more.. and we spent most of the time giggling and i was so excited that i was talking non-stop.. in English, and some very broken and awkward hindi.. :) yup you guessed it... its the belated budday girl; Harshita I'm talking about... :)

Okay more on thoughts.... there is a major secret I'm keeping.. im bursting to tell.. but somehow i think its jinxed if i say before it happening it may ruin the fun! hmm from the track record of such things maybe i can call 'it' my winter bonanza... okay my thoughts on just what i am going to do when the exams are over just has to stop... phew! because I'm getting all dreamy and teary here... okay now back to something meaningful its something that i wanna know....


Have you ever loved someone
Knowing well that he/she will never reciprocate your feelings?

If yes, then
What makes you do it?


The love im talking about need not be between a man and woman..
no i am not upset or depressed... just asking... :)

P.S- i'm tired and fatigued, so much so that i dont have a clue as to what exactly im saying.... i may just pass out with exhaustion.. people overlook anything you dont find up to the mark... i just had a bad day.. it was too much to handle!pardon me for that.. okay enough.. i just have to hit the sack! NOW!! will come back and comment tomorrow... promise...

38 comments:

Sam said...

The love for somebody when he/she doesnt bother to reciprocate just arises out of ur feelings for the person. to some it matters, to some it doesnt, its an individual choice...

ur hindi isnt tuty fruity, its as yummy as choclate fudge :P

And yes Ms Happiness is apt word for the Budday girl....I second you :P

lukkydivz said...

there's a certain gratification in loving people.. no matter they love u back or not...of course u might have a thousand disgruntled emotions and expectations but that i'm sure will not stop u from loving :(

sometimes i even feel proud for the way i love people :P *blush blush* :D :D
now please smile :) even if its for a moment :D

dil ki pyar said...

hmmm..

all the best for the rest of the exams....and about the result...dont worry...

wat is in our hands is just giving the xam and the result comes in its way....so no botherings.........

and abt the love part...
i can feel you blushing....all the very best...for that special surprise.....

ANWESA said...

xams!!lets think of life beyond xams..
nice 2 see miss happiness n miss "romance"(thats d nickname I bestow u wid 4m 2de) talk..
curious 2 kno d secret..
well,hopelessly in love with albert einstein,coz i like him..

Preetilata【ツ】 said...

Aree xms khub bhalo hoyeche die mon kharap kano? be happy that they hv ended :P

i agree with divs. you can love knowing the fact its one sided coz its not our choice but the heart's. it hurts but still love is love :)


now cheer up raku baby. and spill out d secret aaap:)

Mithe said...

Come on..it won't remain a secret if you tell us!(lolzz) That's really ok but I wish that your secret gets fulfilled just as you desire...:))

To answer your question,it's just a matter of perspective(I think).I really feel reciprocation is one of the important aspects of love..You can't go on liking a non-responsive person forever-you are bound to get bored, hurt or tired sooner or later,don't you think so?

Aneesh said...

unconditional love don't have a reason. You simply love. No questions... no answers 'coz certain things in life cannot be answered.
:)

The Lover said...

hmm...what's the point of loving someone if you expect something in return? If you do get loved in return, that's the best thing but if not, atleast you loved.

Priya Joyce said...

Unconditional love ..it reely has no reason...we cannot reely give a scientific..reason fro things as such..love is a beautiful emotion..

which can happen to nyone

:)

deluded said...

oh. no.

the kid needs a nappy change.

I think.

Pranav Kumar V said...

WOW!! Now that question should take really long to answer!! I fell for Gwyneth Paltrow after watching Shakespeare in Love, with Nigella Lawson for the way she cooks, Catherine Zeta-Jones when I saw Zorro and Ocean's 12, Meg Ryan after When Harry met Sally.... I can go on and on and on... and the reason is obvious... they're the BEST at what they do the BEST!! :)

See you when I see you... :)

Richa said...

umhmm

takw care n have a brek as soon as exams get over...

n the question- well, nopes.. :D
now u know y do they call me rockheart!!
;)

Twisted Elegance.... said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Twisted Elegance.... said...

Exams are depressing....results are worse :(

Sakshi said...

The fact that it makes you happy...or may be not happy but something of the sort. Content? i dont know!! Its like you are GIVING something despite knowing that nothing but tears will come off it. And STILL you do it. ITs supposed to be GREAT great .


I think that is what. Yeah.
Cheers
S.

Sakshi said...

The fact that it makes you happy...or may be not happy but something of the sort. Content? i dont know!! Its like you are GIVING something despite knowing that nothing but tears will come off it. And STILL you do it. ITs supposed to be GREAT great .


I think that is what. Yeah.
Cheers
S.

Sakshi said...

oh i was answering you question by the way, in case you didnt notice. :P

Tara said...

May be it's all about hope in the end, that the person may think of you at some point in time. It's also about being happy in the other person's happiness, I guess... :)

CяŷştąŁ said...

Love to me for a guyfriend is something whch I never gave a thought to..considered it berserk actually.But anyway..love is something tooo small for words and too big for writing down..er..but to sum it up..yes I have loved people unconditionally..not even caring about if they'll return the love or not..and so should be with people as well..
love ain't selfish! :)
And thanks for blogrolling me..though I'd prefer following blogs..so I'd do with your blog.gonna follow it from now on..cheers!

Phoenix said...

@sam
only you can say my hindi is good.. :) really stop being biased!! :)

Phoenix said...

@divs
im proud of myself too because like you i love people because it comes naturally to me and now because i want something in return

Phoenix said...

@yamini
i wasnt talking about my romance or anything... :)

Phoenix said...

@anwesa
aaa i like my new name!!

Phoenix said...

@preetilata
arey ki je hobey jani na.. jai houk.. akhon ar exams niye ar bhabtey icchey korchey na...

Phoenix said...

@mithe
will let you know by 27th of december latest... promise :)

Phoenix said...

@aneesh
you do have a point :)

Phoenix said...

@the lover
yea i second you..

Phoenix said...

@pj
yea somethings has no reason..:)

Phoenix said...

@deluded
lol!! will tell the mommy

Phoenix said...

@pk
wow quite a list there pal!! :P

Sunshine gal said...

...Coz it is all about Feelings and Wen it comes to Feelings, One is incapable of counting One's Gains or Losses and take steps accordingly...

From another perspective, there is a certain sense of Deep Satisfaction in letting Your Emotions Rule You...

Very Nice Thought Provoking Question, this is...I Like.. :)

Phoenix said...

@richa
cmon you are now that surely

*hugs*

Phoenix said...

@twisted elegance
aaa tell me about it... :)

Phoenix said...

@sakshi...

hmm now thats a buce way to put it across

Phoenix said...

@tara
its all about being unconditional in love! sigh :)

Phoenix said...

@crystal
was really talking about girl-boy love.. but yea you make perfect sense to me... :)

Phoenix said...

@ipsy
thanks :)

Harshita said...

Yes, is my answer to the question.
I have loved even when I know it will never be reciprocated and I do. :)

I think THIS love makes you go beyond the definitions of love.

BTW, main aur Ms. Happiness?? Ask my folks, they will tell you.