Tuesday, January 13, 2009

College is nearly over!

College these days seem so different. it amazes me to even think that this is the same place i used to hang out for hours altogether, the same people i used to have so much fun. other than khyati everyone has changed, she continues to remain her same old bubbly self always ready for some action, others are like least bothered about anything around them.

Yesterday Shreya came into class and announced that she got through MAT and will move to Bangalore in July. Rohit got through SOAS. most sat for SNAP, one got in others didn't. everyone is busy keeping updated about admission news, which form is out which is not. there is a certain lull in all the actvity. it really seems all of us are finally gearing up to take life ahead from where college will end. so it that good or bad? good in a sense because im sure happy for everyone who has life almost etched out in front of them and not so bad in the other, because a sense of deja vu gripps me.

I dont know how the last three years just whisked by. most of the time i was so engulfed in pain and misery that i must have missed out on a lot of fun. but no regrets.its just seeing the last few months of college thus slipping by, almost like a handful of sand. it makes me feel a wide array of things, fears and apprehensions for my future, nostalgic about what is today and what wont be..cautious and edgy about the people who feautre in my college memories, varing a few all are pretty worthless. so where does that leave me? i dont know... maybe hoping that i can make it to the places im aiming for and praying that i dont have to stay back here...after all for a girl sky is not all that limitless.

35 comments:

ANWESA said...

so missing college lyf..hope u'll get wat u lyk.best of luk.:)

Akshat said...

I hope you make it to the place you are aiming too!!!...Where is it by the way???.....

Hey stop sweating....it's your last days in college....enjoy a bit!!!...I am starting my last year in school!!!...I am not as blue as you...go paint the town red!! :P

Take Care

Rahul said...

Enjoy ur last few months as I do mine :) I hav a plan to make a slideshow with the faces of all my classmates .. Time has really come to look out to our next step to destiny .. :)

hitch writer said...

college days are golden !!!! some how they pass away too soon !!!

lol .... enjoy while it lasts !!!!


once it is over the rat race... the money race starts !!!!

MultiMenon said...

Everythings has to have a climax..and coll life is one among them.And its pretty unavoidable.so,all ya gotta do is to sit back,take an account of all the ppl you have met in due course,take the goodies along,dump the baddies and just get on..

I know it ain't all that easy but do we have a choice sweetheart??I dun think so.Ppl who are closer to u and hu you are close aren going anywer coz they dun reside in the hostels or classrooms but they reside in our hearts..

the twin effect,so this will strike me too.. :(

Hugs baby..

Take care coz I care..

Nikhil

Harshita said...

You sure will go places...Need I say this?

The apprehensions are usual...may be coz I have been thru them, I feel so.

All I wud say is gear up gal, the world is waiting for u :)

yamini meduri said...

hello Phoenix

all the best to you and your friends too...!!!

every time you write about your college i remember my days in my college....i am gonna miss my college too...!!!

they were just sweet days
now very soon , in near future
they will be sweet memories..!!!

have a great time dear..!!

joiedevivre said...

dese are my words..

Trinaa said...

omg! my colg is goin to end in abt 3 months!! shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit~

ki said...

Enjoy the last bit. :)
And all the best with getting where you want. :D

CяystąL said...

Get back to normal.

Chill baby! :))

Richa said...

i know how hard is it to let things go off.. but life means going on...

all the best!!

Jinxed Pixie said...

don't worry...hum ek naav ke sawari hain...
:P

Chriz said...

college memories.. farewell can do a lot of bad to you.. it made a nutty prankster like me to break up and cry...

Phoenix said...

@everyone
im not emotionally attached to my college..im just nostalgic about this phase of my life :D

Phoenix said...

@anwesa
no re not missing college

Phoenix said...

@akshat
im keeping my fingers crossed! :D im not blue for the reasons you thing..just deja vu

Phoenix said...

@rahul
amazing idea pal!

Phoenix said...

@hitch writer...
golden or not i dont know or dont consider it..but yea they are the last few years of innocence before the rat race begins! :D

Phoenix said...

@nikhil
awww *HUGS*

THANKS A TON!!

*sniff* *sniff*

Phoenix said...

@harshita
:)

Phoenix said...

@yamini
aww how sweet!! thanks

Phoenix said...

@neha
:P

Phoenix said...

@trina
lol!! :P

Phoenix said...

@ki
thanks :D

Phoenix said...

@crystal
:O get back to normal>> what do you mean?

Phoenix said...

@richa
:) thanks for understanding pal! means much...where have u disappeared?

Phoenix said...

@jinxed picie
chal yeh sunkay bhi accha laga..ke hum akele nahi ain

Phoenix said...

@chris
now that's something i can vouch and say wont happen..

abhishek said...

:) goin through the same emotions but not forgetting to enjoy at the same time

pisku said...

A prayer for u. It is a phase that everyone goes through, and for the better.
And always remember its the journey and not the destination that life is all about. So experience it in all the highs and lows.

Ashish said...

Oh God!!!
I'll also have to go through this after 2 years and my feelings would also be very much similar to you.
However,
BEST OF LUCK for your future

little boxes said...

as you said,the last few days are like sand in your palm...just let it be and go with the flow.if you try and hold on too hard,they might just slip away at once...

nikkita said...

hey....gr8 stuff here...have read a lot of ur posts by now....but chose to comment here..since i find myself being in the same phase somewhat...
i've just finished my school and have entered the world barren...
um in complete love with my school my life and people around in this phase...
and this is being really hard....
i hope u get wat u desire for...
amen!
cheerz!
do visit my blog...

nikkita said...

@phoenix..
well said..very true..
i guess even u forgot answering the questions...
:)