Friday, January 02, 2009

College reopens , awards

College finally reopened today, and sulking i entered campus almost cursing my luck but then the fact that i will hopefully be leaving in a few months gave me enough reasons to cheer up. everyone was there and this time i felt nothing and absolutely numb, i guess its good for me because being worked up for few worthless people doesn't really help. schedules are tight this semester and studies gets a notch tougher. but the best part is, i have this amazing paper this semester that deals with literature and other others; as in we ll study the relationship between literature and food, art, architecture, music and films.. isn't it great! from Monday the most crucial semester, the last leg of my life as an undergraduate commences.. wish me luck! :)

And now for more awards. Akshat has been truly kind and generous and has awarded me the following awards and im trying to do a good deed and pass it to all my friends who truly deserve it :)

This one goes to Mayz, Multimenon, PK, Keshi and The lover
Harshita, Anwesa, Richa,PJ, PK, Keshi, Aqua girl, Ria, Trina,Yamini, Mithe, Mehreen, Crystal, Preetilata, Lena, Abhishek, Hemz and Chris


This one is solely for Chris

Harshita, Mithe, Anwesa,Richa, Trina, Multimenon, Keshi

MEHREEN .. my newest friend on blogger too has been very generous too and has thought me worthy of the following awards. thanks babes :) i simply love it


this one goes to Harshita, Richa, Anwesa, PJ, Yamini, Trina, Mithe, Lena, Keshi,Ria Tara, Crystal and Divs :)

this is the second time i got it. this free spirited award goes to Anwesa,Mithe, Richa, Akshat, Chris,Mayz,The lover,PK,Pisku,Multi Menon,Abhishek

Multi menon has awarded me too.. yay!! :D thanks pal! im elated!!

this one goes to Akshat, Harshita,Preetilata,Richa,Pj, Abhishek,Mithe,Anwesa,Mayz,Yamini,Divs,Valencia,Mehreen, and Crystal

this one goes to Richa, Trina, Devine diu, Tara, Neha,Amrita,Keshi,Twisted Elegance

49 comments:

Hemanth Potluri said...

congrats to all who got awards from sweet...:P..includes me to :)...thnks for passing a beautiful award yaar :)..

urs..hemu..

Chriz said...

i got three awards... and one award solely for me.. wooooh.. you floor me everytime girl...

the t shirt is slowly moving towards ur direction i guess so..

i am very happy...

god bless

mayz said...

yay!!! two two awards...thnku so much :)

hugzzzzzzzz!!!!

CяystąL said...

Two of te awards which I had created are being given off to people. and one of them has been returned to me. LOL! :D.

Anyway..thanks for the awards..boohooo..I always get the same same awards :(..
anyway HNY..muuah!

Preetilata【ツ】 said...

wish u good luck raka.

congrats on the awards n thanks a lot :)

Emma said...

Thanks!
And yes you may. :) I'll link you as well.

sawan said...

all the very best for ur semester dear. rock the college, ull miss this life after some time :)

pisku said...

Ah.. my first award!
I feel like giving a speech !!!!

Alok said...

My College opened today, too.

Everyone bunked all classes.

Hell Yeah.

Sam said...

happy new year Raka :)

The Lover said...

thnx a ton!! uve been too kind!!

ANWESA said...

wow!!!lovely gifts of new year..
i nvr xpected so much of them..
best of luk 4 ur semester..u'll rock...

ANWESA said...

There seems 2 b a problem wid blogger,new awards cudn't b loaded.
so i'll put up d awards aftr sumtym.meanwhile,keep smiling!!

yamini meduri said...

All the best for the semester dear....hope you enjoy it...!!!

dont worry......everything will be in your way but only that you have to be yourself and i know you already are..!!!

hmm...about the awards....thanks alot dear...!!!

Three awards at a time.....feeling extremely happy....thank you dear...!!!

MultiMenon said...

oh wow..3 awards and am hitting the ceiling rite now..thnks a lt sweetie..I love you ;)[NOI]..
btw,u haven accepted the lovely blogger award from my space..r is it that my eyes have strted playing tricks wid me??

go go go..fast..ders one more waiting for you.. :)

hehe..nice to kn tht ur colls repend too.. :p Mine got reopend firs and v wer workin on NY too. :(
final yer blues--I cn quite understand that..its gonna be fine dearie.. :)

take care..
Nikhil

Trinaa said...

ooooooooooooohhh maa!! thanku so so much shona! i've gotta start awarding all u lovely ppl soon too..muaaaahie gal..thanks 4 makin this new yr so special :)

santoshi said...

congrats to everyone who got the award.

The Solitary Writer. said...

congrats girl and to evry one.....

Richa said...

elated :D

abhishek said...

thank you!! you are too generous!!
may i ask which college???

Lena said...

thank you so much dear :)
that was very sweet from your side :)

Have fun in college ;)

Mithe said...

You are a sweetie too you know buddy...
Hey ,thanks from the core of my heart-4 awards-I will soon need to create a new post to forward all these! Meanwhile, delayed hi sahi, I have my first new year creation on board but its a little heavy(am sorry, it came to my mind and couldnot help but put it down).

I am sure your frown will change to a smile soon-lots of wishes for a big new year.....

Amrita~Ams said...

oo i was juz thinking is tat amrita me??? :P..
unexpected....n then i saw my name again :P
thankQ so much ..:)

Chriz said...

thanks once again... three cheers

Phoenix said...

@hemz
congrats to you too :P

Phoenix said...

@chris
you deserve it :D

Phoenix said...

@mayz
you are most welcome :)

Phoenix said...

@CRYSTAL
IM SOO SORRY :(

Phoenix said...

@preetilata
you are most welcome :)

Phoenix said...

@emma
awwwww thanks :)

Phoenix said...

@sawan
miss college?i dont think so?

Phoenix said...

@pisku
sure go ahead would love to read ur speech

Phoenix said...

@aloke
i hate going to college now!! :(

Phoenix said...

@sam
happy new year :)

Phoenix said...

@the lover
:D u r most welcome

Phoenix said...

@anwesa
expect the unexpected :D

Phoenix said...

@yamini
thanks pal!!

Phoenix said...

@multimenon
hey i put up ur all awards yaar

Phoenix said...

@trina
:D *BLUSH* *BLUSH*

Phoenix said...

@santoshi
:)

Phoenix said...

@the solitary
:)

Phoenix said...

@richa
:D

Phoenix said...

@abhishek
im in JU :) n i dont mind at all

Phoenix said...

@ lena
:D cmon ... you're special you deserve it

Phoenix said...

@mithe
*hugs*

Phoenix said...

@amrita
hey by amrita i meant you :) do accept the awards :D

Phoenix said...

@chris
cheers pal!!

i hope im an inch closer to your awards

Keshi said...

Congrattz to u girl!

omg u gave me alot of awards! Im touched n so happy. ty so much! I will add ur name to my list too, in my current post. :)

MWAH!

Keshi.

Pranav Kumar V said...

Hey hey hey!! I was among the first few to say thanks!! (really :|) THANKS AGAIN... :D Guess I closed the tab before it was published!! But a THANKS indeed...:)

The rest is what you feel... but free-spirited I definitely AM!! :D I'm llloving it... pa ra pa pa

See you when I see you... :)